123.HP.COM/ENVY Wireless Setup
The Wireless Configuration Wizard is the connection between your device and printer to download and install the 123.hp.com/envy or 123.hp.com/setup wireless setup & scanning. Make sure you have the following items before starting the installation process.
Service ID (SSID) Network Identifier Tag, also known as the WEP key or WPA passphrase.
A system connected to your printer’s same wireless network.
123 HP Envy Printer Wireless Setup
- Make sure the printer and the computer are enabled and linked to the same wireless network.
- Hold the printer and machine nearby to avoid communication problems.
- Disable any USB cables connected to the printer. If your printer has been connected via USB to your printer, please visit the HP website to find out
- how to change the wireless connection.
- Press the Wireless icon on the printer control panel.
- Press-) (next to the settings button.
- Scroll down and pick the Wireless Configuration Wizard with the arrow keys.
- Now the Wireless Setup Wizard searches for and shows a list of wireless networks available inside the printer range.
- Scroll through the network names and press OK.
- Next, type the password by scrolling the alphabets on the display keyboard and push OK to enter the alphabet names.
- When the password is entered, scroll and press OK to confirm the password.
- Now the printer is trying to connect to the network.
- Now you can download and install 123.hp.com/envy4500 app drivers.
123.hp.com/envy – HP Envy Printer Software Installation
123.hp.com/envy Wireless Scanning
hpenvy.us has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. All the information in this site is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranty about the reliability and accuracy of this information. We provide help and support to those who need advice in taking their own websites to the next level. Anyone using the links does so at their own risk.