To connect the HP Tango printer to your wireless network uses HP Smart.
- Switch the printer on.
- Download and install HP Smart on your Mac using 123.hp.com.
- Push and hold the Wireless button on the back of the printer for 5 seconds.
The lighting on the Edge flashes blue.
NOTE: Network configuration must be completed within two hours.
- Open HP Smart on your Laptop, and then follow the directions on the screen to locate your tango printer.
- Click on Printers if necessary, and then click Setup a New Tango Printer.
- HP Smart searches your Wireless Network for printers.
- Click on your printer, then click Continue.
- Type the WEP or WPA key (the network password) when prompted.
- If you do not know the password on your network, go to Find Your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password.
- Click on Continue after the tango printer connects to your wireless network and then click Exit Setup.
- The blue Wireless Light on the control panel flips on solid until the printer connects to the wireless network.