123.hp.com/envy5645 Printer Setup
123.hp.com/envy5645 Process Setup and troubleshooting of problems by our technical experts.
How to Setup HP Envy 5645 Printer?
- Remove all packaging content from the printer unbox. Test the packaging material as well.
- Remove the paper tray, load the paper properly using the gravure sign and insert the paper tray in the printer.
- Attach the power cord to the printer and the socket.
- Switch on screen. Switch on screen.
- Select the language according to the printer model according to your area.
Follow the procedure to connect the HP Envy 5645 printer
Step 1: Link to the device and network of your HP printer before downloading the built-in printer driver.
HP Envy 5645 Wireless Connection
To make the Wireless Link work, check that the machine has an active network connection, wireless printers from 123.hp.com/envy5645 are linked to the same network as your machine or laptop via the control panel icon. Most of the new HP printers have a blue-light wireless icon on the printer control panel. Be sure that the blue light flashes.
HP Envy 5645 Wired Connection
Ensure that the computer is linked to an active network link, and that the printer is still on the same network. Check the Ethernet cable and the lights on the Ethernet port of the printer at the top. The green light is secure, and when the cable touches, the orange activity light blinks hopefully.
HP Envy 5645 USB Connection
Make sure that your machine has a USB port and the USB cable is long enough to place the printer with the other usb device at a reasonable distance. Do not connect the USB to the computer until prompted on the screen.
Step 2: When connecting the printer or computer to the network, the built-in print driver automatically initiates the installation process.
If you’re using the wired (Ethernet) or the wireless connection, Windows RT detects the network printer 123.hp.com/envy5645 and installs the printer’s built-in print driver automatically.
If a USB connection is used, a USB cable must be connected to the USB port on the rear printer and then to the computer. The built-in printer driver for the printer is detected and automatically installed by Windows RT.
Step 3: The printer is ready to print, print the document or photo, check the printing process.
- There are two options for printing documents.
- Printing from the start screen app- The Charms bar allows you to print a document or a photo from the start screen app, as an internet explorer.
- Open the app you want to print from the search bar.
- After opening the print app, wipe the right side of the screen, or move the cursor into the bottom or top right corner of the screen to click on the Charms bar.
- Click Devices, and then click the installed HP printer.
- Click Print from the printer 123.hp.com/envy5645.
- Print from Desktop App- You can easily print the MS office word document to the printer from the Desktop App.
- Click the desktop application from which you want to print.
- You want to print the file and then click Print. The print window is displayed. (In fact, if you like, you can make other changes)
- Click on the name of your printer in the Printer section.
- To print, press OK.
Quick Mobile Printing Setup for 123.hp.com/setup 5645 Printer
HP Envy 5645 eprint Setup
The HP ePrint program is a printing program that allows you to perform any HP printer eprint if it is connected to the same local wifi network that connects your computer.
HP Envy 5645 Airprint setup
Airprint is a specialized and unique printing option because it is easy with AirPrint to print photos and documents from your Mac, iPhone , iPad or iPod touch with no additional software at 123.hp.com/setup 5645.
HP Envy 5645 Cloud Print setup
You can register your printer with Google Cloud Print on any computer or device from which you want to print through the Chrome browser. Using Google Cloud Print, you can register a 123.hp.com/envy5645 printer on any machine or device from which you wish to print, using the Chrome browser.
HP Envy 5645 How to Scan?
HP Envy 5645 How to Scan on Windows?
This scan program is available on all 2011 or later HP printers from which you can complete all scans using your machine or HP printers, edit scan quality settings, and save scanning jobs as PDFs in the following easy steps.
- Put your photo on a picture glass to scan a file and scan the image and load it into the image feeder slot or the automatic document feeder (ADF), depending on the form and features of the HP Envy 5645 printer.
- Scan Windows to define your printer model on your computer, and then select the printer name in the results lists that appear thereafter. Opens HP Printer Assistant.
- Click Scan a Document or Picture to open the tool HP Search.
- You want to scan the document or photo.
- Select Show scan preview or After Scan Show Viewer to preview and make further scan editions before saving.
- To make improvements such as consistency, color and default scan saving tab, press Advanced Settings or more.
- Click Download. Press Download. The 123.hp.com/envy5645 printer will scan the object, followed by a preview of HP Scan displays.
- After scanning, you can also make changes, if you wish or if necessary.
- Click on choice Save. You can save the file as pop up and save it in the directory of your choosing.
123.hp.com/envy5645 How to Scan on Mac?
- Mac scanning documents and images is also simple and quick if a few different scan applications are enabled. A number of scan methods are available according to your printer and operating system version. Use the following guide if your Mac, OS X 10.9 or later devices are installed in the HP Envy 5645 Quick Scan App.
- Check the software on your Mac machine and then click on the HP Quick Button.
- Place the document or picture on the scanner window, or close the cover. If your 123.hp.com/envy5645 printer has an ADF document feeder in your HP Printer, you can simultaneously scan multiple page documents.
- Pick your HP printer name from the Scanner drop-down menu in the HP Easy Scan program.
- Choose your sort of scan from the menu Presets. The basic settings of the preset you selected can be changed by the Edit Settings option.
- Click on the choice Search.
- To add more pages, press Search Next Element or press Done.
- Click on the scanned item’s thumbnail icons on the left panel and show the scan items in the right row.
- To change colors, streamline the scan or size if necessary, press Edit.
- To send jobs to a folder on your Mac machine or tablet, click the Transfer folder at the bottom right corner of the window and then press Tab.
- From the window on the desktop, select the Where menu you want to move to the folder that you want to save, then press Save.
- Open the folder you saved all your scanning jobs and double-click the file to show your scan.
How to Find HP Envy 5645 Wireless WEP Password?
To connect your 123.hp.com/envy5645 printer to the wireless network, you have a Wireless Network Password (WEP) to print wirelessly from anywhere. The password may be named the security key for Wi-Fi, the WEP key, or the passphrase for WPA or WPA2. This password is usually given by your internet service provider and differs from your HP HP-connected printer claim code. If you forget or cannot remember your wireless network password, you can find it on your computer, on your router or on the documents given by your Internet service provider.
Why HP Envy 5645 Printer is Offline?
Rarely can you find your HP Envy 5645 printer showing Offline status suggesting that you are unable to connect with the printer in your machine. If the printer is switched off or a USB cable link is removed, this offline message appears.
Check the link between the printer and Windows
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor software as it is known to address many connectivity-related issues automatically.
- You can double-click on the HP Print and the Scan Doctor icon on your Windows homepage to open the tool.
- You will see the welcome screen, click Start here.
Check for connecting the printer to the Mac
- Disconnect the USB cable and reconnect it to the Mac again.
- Switch the printer off by a power button and wait five seconds.
- Remove the USB cable from the back of the printer, where all the power ports are visible.