123.hp.com/envy5530 – Optimize and Setup HP Envy 5530
The HP envy 5530 printer is a wireless, color printer. Envy printers are inkjet printers and provide high-quality, borderless printing photos. This HP envy 5530 printer is easy to use and provides extra ordinary output at the same time. It also has an SD card slot and can also print direct wireless printing. Make sure you download the printer software and device drivers from 123.hp.com/envy5530.
123.hp.com/envy5530 – Install And Setup
· Take the printer box before removing every kit and set the instructions and driver CD for the printer aside.
· The HP envy 5530 printer 123.hp.com/envy5530 is then downloaded.
· To avoid cartridge jam in the future, continue to peel the band to remove all the packaging cover around the printer and remove the printer.
· Then remove the power cord and directly connect the one end to the wall outlet to prevent problems with power and the other end to the printer.
·Now press and set the country, date, and time on the printer. Then place the black and tricolored ink cartridges in the access area on the appropriate slot.
·The printer prompts to load paper after starting the ink cartridges. Then load the paper stack into the printer’s input tray by setting the paper guide.
·Prints next page of alignment. Now scan the page of alignment and touch when your message of success calls for.
123.hp.com/envy5530 – Replacing Cartridge
- Start the printer, remove the input tray and load it onto the input tray with paper and slide.
- Then, lift the cutouts on the edges of the printer, then open the cartridge access door. Now the wagon moves to the access point, wait a while, so that the wagon stops moving.
- Find and open the cover cartridge and remove it. Find the cartridge that you want to replace.
- The area of immediate ink cartridge is larger than ordinary ink cartridges. Remove the cartridge and remove it.
- When the 123.hp.com/setup 5530 printer is registered and an instant ink plan is signed, the ink cartridges are automatically sent to the home address.
- Then pull the tab on the cartridge to make sure the power contacts and the tin nozzle are not touched. If the chip gets fried, the printer cannot recognize the ink cartridge.
- An error message will be displayed in the printer control panel if there is any problem to the ink cart due to the damaged nozzle.
- Keep the cartouche ink facing the printer and snap into the cartouche and close the access door of the cartouche.
- If installed successfully, the printer displays the installed message prompts for authentic HP ink cartridges.
- The printer then aligns with the best print quality and prints a line-up page.
- Remove the input tray from the printer and load it with paper and diaper on to the input tray.
- After that, raise the cutouts on the printing edges and open the access door to the cartridge. Now the car is heading to the point of entry, wait a little for the car to stop heading.
- Check for and open and remove the cover cartridge. Search for the cartridge to be replaced.
- The immediate ink cartouche area is larger than the normal ink cartouches. Remove and uninstall the cartridge.
- The ink cartridges are automatically sent to your home address when the 123.hp.com/setup 5530 printer is registered and an instant ink contract is signed.
- Then press the tab on the cartridge to ensure no touching of the power contacts and the tin pin. The printer can’t remember the ink cartridge if the chip gets fried.
- If the ink cart is problematic due to the damaged nozzle an error message will be displayed on the printer control panel.
- Keep the cartridge ink facing the printer and pop into the cartridge and shut the cartridge access door.
- If successfully installed, the printer displays authentic HP ink cartridges in the installed message prompt.
- This is followed by a line-up of printers and the best print quality.
HP Envy 5530 Drivers Software Download
HP Envy 5530 Driver Download for Windows
- Switch the printer to 123.hp.com/envy5530 first. And in the menu bar pick Program and Drivers.
- And then enter your printer name and the server number. And choose Printer. Click on Enter now.
- You must click Download following review of the OS and driver details. Afterwards, open the downloaded.exe file.
- To open the downloaded file, double-click. To finish the installation process simply follow the on-screen instructions of the installer.
HP Envy 5530 Driver Download for Mac
- First browse 123.hp.com/envy5530 initially Click on Drivers and Downloads on the homepage.
- And choose a suitable operating system. Find your ideal driver setup.
- Select now open to save. Next start the installation process by opening the.dmg file downloaded.
- Three methods, such as Wireless, Local Network Connection and USB Connection, can be used for installation.
Driver Installation for HP Envy 5530
- Know the network name, network password and a computer connected to the wireless network before starting wireless network set-up.
- Once the printer has been switched on, press the wireless button in the printer’s control panel and touch the control screen settings.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Go to your computer’s 123.hp.com/envy5530 website and enter the model name and number of the printer for the program and driver download.
- Now execute the download package and conclude the connection setup using the onscreen command.
- Finally, register your printer for the latest product support alerts and know about them.
IN MAC OS
- Prepare network, network and SSID link initially. Stay next to each other with the printer and the machine.
- Download HP envy 5530 printer software and ensure the printer and the machine are connected to the same network. The process is identical to windows.
- The HP utility app opens upon installation of the software. The use of the broadband service is recommended by HP.
- Next pick the printer name in the list below and Bonjour will appear in the printer. Bonjour is an iOS protocol for multi-casting network.
- The router will accept this protocol so that a mac and a printer can conveniently communicate on the network connected.
- Now click the wireless button on the 5530 printer to connect your printer to your network.
- Click on the next button, follow all the directions on the monitor, and finish installing the driver.
Steps To Fix Printer Network Connection Issues
- The printer, router and machine initially restart, if the problem is raised, follow the steps below.
- Set your computer’s firewall to allow any 123.hp.com/envy5530 HP installation or download. The firewall will render the printer available.
- Remove metal items or blocks from the printer and make sure that the route does not involve radioactive devices.
- Test if the router supports the good our settings for Apple devices first.
- For apple devices to communicate with the network, this setting is necessary. Test then if LED light is compatible close to the wireless symbol, and also if the printer has the same computer network.
- Next search the IP address if your network’s IP address has not been matched, join the correct control panel of IP address printers.
- Maintain both the printer and the router within the range because the size of a network communication issue in the envy 5530 printer is lower than the size signals.
123.hp.com/envy5530 – Photos Printing From Memory Card
Place the memory card in the HP envy 5530 printer memory card slot. To show the picture screen, click the photo screen in the window. To print the photo, press the view and print option. Select the picture and set photos number. Next, before printing, the photos may be edited. Then see the photo for the template and click printed changes.
Duplex Printing In HP Envy 5530
- The envy printer’s duplex printing property can reduce the use of paper, time and power. Printing from 123.hp.com/envy5530 or 123.hp.com/setup 5530 Download printer and driver specifications
- To open the printable document, click Print and select the name of the printer and change the printer characteristics to specify the preferences. Then pick “Print on both sides” or “Two-side printing” in the Printing Shortcut Tab
- When you select Flip on long edge option you create prints in booklet style, while Flip on short edge creates prints in tablet style.
- Open the document on your mac machine for iOS users. For print work, verify that the printer has paper in the paper tray.
- The Print dialog is open, then click FILE on the left top corner and then click Print.
- This will show the details in the bottom of the display if you select your printer name from the printer dropdown menu. If you have a two-side print option in the display screen then the printer has duplex compatibility. Select the two side checkbox for printing and click on the print button.
123.hp.com/envy5530 – Troubleshoot Duplex Printing
- Double-sided printing problem is resolved first by ensuring the automated duplexing option on the computer panel connected to the HP envy 5530. Go to the panel and then the tools and drivers on your screen. Right-click on the printer icon and choose the properties of the printer.
- Click on Device Setting Register then select Dual-Side Printing automatically. And by clicking OK, save the changes. For more information, visit 123.hp.com/envy5530 and enter the type and model name of your printer to resolve any problems.