123.hp.com/envy4524 – 123 HP Envy 4524 Setup
123 hp com setup envy 4524 printer aimed at making printing affordable, unlike its other original, design-wise, Envy counterparts.
It does not come with an integrated slot memory card or a sleek glass scanner, but otherwise it’s really practical. The printer clocking at 8.8 ppm is more than sufficient for monochrome printing and 5.2 ppm for colourful printing. The HP Envy 4524 setup printers also support duplex printing at an reasonable print speed of 3.9 ppm, but don’t have a low price automatic document feeder (ADF). HP also eliminates Envy 4524 costs with the use of a monochrome, non-touching control panel. The Envy 4524 printer can be connected to your network using a Wired or Wireless link as regards the mode of communication. Anyway, you can download drivers for your printer from 123.hp.com/envy4524, or from 123.hp.com/setup 4524
HP Envy 4524 Printer Unboxing
- First of all, cut the tape covering the box flaps and gently shift the flaps to the side to make it easier to take away the contents inside.
- First, detach the power cord and cartridges. The three-color cartridge has a sticker on it so that you can pick the right cartridges when you’re out of tin.
- Now remove the carton cover and use the clear handle cover, remove the hp envy 4524 printer from the box after placing it on a table or hard surface so that the CD and the installation guides do not fall away.
- If the printer has been removed from the case, remove the Styrofoam caps on the printing ladder.
- Keep the multi-language setup and troubleshooting manual, CD installation and startup guide apart. The Download CD includes Mac and Windows device drivers. The drivers of 123.hp.com/envy4524 or 123.hp.com/setup 4524 can also be downloaded
- Drag the printer out of its transparent cover by gently tilting and dragging it out of the case.
- First, remove all tapes and packaging materials on and inside the printer board.
123.hp.com/envy4524-Installation of the ink cartridge
Follow the steps below to mount the ink cartridges.
- Open the entry area of the ink cartridge with cutouts on the sides.
- Replace the tricolor cartouche and the orange pull tab that protects the electric contacts and ink nozzles. Don’t touch electric contacts or nozzles because it could lead to bad electrical connections.
- Open the three-color lock lever and insert the cartridge into the cartridge slot at a slight downward angle until it is firmly attached. Under the lock lever must be the back edge of the cartridge.
- Drop the black cartridge into the slot in the same way.
The cartridges have to be installed, the paper loaded and the printer configured wirelessly, so that you can download and update 123.hp.com/envy4524. When the printer is detected, click Continue to load unused paper into the paper tray.
123 HP Envy 4524 Setup
- Before the initialization process, the 123 hp com setup envy 4524 printer must be triggered. Follow the steps below to turn on the printer and start the process of initialization.
- Take the power cord and loosen the twist knot. Attach one end to the back of the printer and the other end to the outlet of the wall. Stop using power strips because they can cause power problems.
- Press the power button on the left-hand side of the printer to turn on the Hp envy 4524 setup printer. It’s loud when it’s turned on. Wait for it to rest until the cycle starts.
- Once you have setup the Hp Envy 4524 printer, you are asked to pick a script. Using the arrow buttons on the sides to swipe through the languages list and pick a language. When the search is completed, use the arrow buttons to scroll through the list and press OK.
- Likewise, pick the location of your printer.
123.hp.com setup envy 4524 Printer -Unused Paper Loading
After the cartridges have been mounted, wait until the printer begins to load paper into the paper tray. Follow the steps below to load the folder. Remove the Paper Input Tray and remove the guides on paper width. Align a pile of papers on a rough surface and bring the pile into the tray. When the stack is mounted, change the paper wide guides to just reach the edges of the paper stack. Slide into the paper tray and wait for the printer to print a page of alignment. This alignment page informs the printer where to spray the incense on the paper to ensure the highest print quality. This method will take some time. After the alignment page has been written, it needs to be scanned.
- Open the glass scanner deck and place the alignment page in the top right corner.
- When the document is put on the scanner panel, close the scanner panel deck and tap OK to start scanning.
- The scanning process is going to take a while. When the procedure is complete, a positive alignment message appears on the control panel.
- To start the operation, tap OK.
- The printer will then ask if you want to wirelessly connect it to your device or use a Wired link. You can download and install drivers from 123.hp.com/envy4524 or 123.hp.com/setup 4524 after connecting the printer wirelessly.
123.hp.com/envy4524 – Installation of the device driver
- Head to 123.hp.com/envy4524 and click on the update button to download and install drivers.
- Wait to complete the update. When the download is complete, click on the download bar file from the browser to open it.
- HP Quick Start Utility opens the files required for the 123 hp com setup envy 4524 installation process and begins to remove them. Follow the on-screen instructions for completing the registration process.
- The App will ask you to choose between full-function download app and simple download software features. Use the full app update so that you can do more than just printing the basic functions.
- If requested, read and consent to the terms and conditions of HP.
- To complete the registration and installation, go back to 123.hp.com/envy4524.
HP’s ePrint service makes it easy to submit printer work. All you have to do is register your HP Envy 4524 at the HP Linked center so that you can collect the e-mail address of your printer. The documents to be printed can then be e-mailed to your printer at the HP Linked Center e-mail address. Remember that documents of more than 10 MB cannot be printed and e-mails are not printed on the printer without the correct subject line.
- Press the ePrint button on the printer control panel.
- Read and agree to these terms and conditions, and obey all the on-screen instructions to allow Envy 4524 Web services.
- If the HP envy 4524 setup printer has done this, the ePrint details page will be printed. The details page for ePrint includes instructions for setting up an ePrint account.
- To submit a print job to your printer, open your computer or mobile device email program so you can send the documents to your printer.
- Type the documents you want to print in a new e-mail message.
- Add the e-mail address of your printer to the To line and leave the Bcc line clear. The HP Envy 4524 setup printer actually refuses the print job otherwise.
123 HP Envy 4524 Wireless Setup Wizard
The Wireless Setup Wizard serves as an interface between your device and your 123 hp com setup envy 4524 printer. To download and install 123.hp.com/envy4524 or 123.hp.com/setup 4524 software drivers. Make sure you have the following things before beginning the installation process.
Network Set Identifier or Network Name (SSID)
Network password, also known as the WEP passphrase or WPA passphrase.
A device connected to the same network as your printer.
- Ensure the printer and the device are activated and linked to the same wireless network.
- Hold the printer and machine nearby so that communication issues don’t occur.
- Disconnect any USB cable connected to the HP envy 4524 setup printer. If your printer is connected to your computer via USB, visit the HP website to see how the Wired-to-Wireless connection can be modified.
- Click the Wireless button on the 123.hp.com setup envy 4524 printer control panel.
- Click-) (next to the settings button.
- Scroll down the arrow buttons and pick the Wireless Configuration Wizard.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard now checks and shows a list of wireless networks in the printer’s range.
- Scroll through the network names and click OK.
- First, type your password via the on-screen keyboard alphabets and press OK to type the alphabet names.
- When the password is entered, scroll and click OK to confirm the password.
- Now the printer is trying to connect to the network.
- Now you can download and install 123.hp.com/envy4524 app drivers.
HP Envy 4524 Wi-Fi Protected Setup
The ePrint service from HP makes it easy to submit print jobs to a printer. What you need to do is to register your 123.hp.com setup envy 4524 in the HP Connected center so you can get the e-mail address of your printer. The documents to be printed can then be e-mailed to your printer at the HP Linked Center e-mail address. Remember that documents of more than 10 MB cannot be printed and e-mails are not printed on the printer without the correct subject line.
Push Button Setup
- This method is fairly simple and makes it easy to connect your HP Envy 4524 setup printer to the network.
- Click the wireless button on the printer and hold until the lights begin to blink.
- Then, on the router, press the WPS button.
- Click on the Wireless button on the control panel of the 123.hp.com/setup envy 4524 printer.
- Select Settings and then Wi-Fi Safe Setup from the printer monitor.
- To follow the instructions on the screen, click the WPS button on your printer and router.
- If your router has no WPS button, pick pin and follow the on-screen instructions to connect your HP Envy 4524 setup printer to the router.