123.hp.com/envy4509 | 123 HP Envy 4509 Setup
The Envy 4509 is impressive with its quotient style, beginning with its black box and its packaging. With a scanner cover and a front glass panel that lifts up to a 45 degree angle to expose the paper tray, the Envy is sure to have a look, but he disappoints a little about the printing speed of 2.1 ppm.
The print quality of text and graphics is above average, but the Envy 4509 is a good value with built-in apps that print posts, newspapers or even crosswords on time. You can also print directly from a USB and save paper by printing Duplex mode. If you are prepared to sacrifice your print speed over looks, the Envy 4509 is for you. Download 123.hp.com/setup 4509 or 123.hp.com/envy4509 printer drivers.
123 HP Envy 4509 Unboxing
- Place the cardboard box holding the printer on the table to unbox the printer.
- Open the box lid and keep the power cable, CD installation and ink cartridges separate. You can also install the printer drivers with this installation CD, instead of downloading drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 4509.
- Detach the printer from the package and on the sides detach the Styrofoam caps. Remove the transparent cover on the printer now.
- Remove the blue tapes and the printer’s transparent films.
- Detach the Styrofoam wrapping material from the scanner window, open the lid of the scanner.
- Next, open the access area of the ink cartridge under the glass region of the scanner.
- Remove the input paper tray and remove the packaging material.
- You can now trigger your printer and start printing your documents.
123 HP Envy 4509 Loading Unused Paper
- To load unused paper into the paper tray, right next to the wireless icon, tap the Paper Tray icon.
- Open the front panel and pull out the paper tray.
- Place a sheet of paper and put the papers in the tray and remove the tray.
- After the printer learns that the paper is prepared, the printer asks if a test page can be printed.
- Select the required option in the control panel to print a test page.
- Next, you ‘re going to be asked how you want your printer to connect.
Wirelessly connecting your printer will be a better choice, because it enables quick access to different web services. These guidelines lead you through the process of wireless deployment. Once you’ve selected WiFi as a communication mode, you can be directed through the wireless link phase, which allows you to access 123.hp.com/setup 4509 software drivers.
123 HP Envy 4509 Ink cartridge Installation
The printer must first be turned on to mount the ink cartridges. Attach one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end to the outlet of the wall. Power strips should not be used to prevent the printer from having power problems. Tap the power button on the front panel to turn on the printer.
You can start downloading the program from 123.hp.com/setup 4509, if you’ve already installed the ink cartridge and loaded file. Follow the steps below to mount the ink cartridges.
- Open the control area of the ink cartridge and the lock lever.
- Replace the wrapper’s cartridge and drop the translucent film on the contacts of color copper using the orange pull button. Don’t touch nozzles or contacts in copper color because they can affect the output of the printer.
- Drop the cartridge into the slot and close the lock lever to properly position it.
- Follow the same steps to drop the black cartridge into the slot.
- Once the printer knows that the installed cartridges are genuine, it asks you to load unused paper into the bag.
123 HP Envy 4509 Wireless Setup Wizard
With the Wireless Setup Wizard you can connect your printer to your wireless router. Gather your Network Name ( SSID) and password before beginning this Setup. Make sure that your router is on and within the detectable range of the printer. Check whether your computer is connected to the same network your printer needs. Follow the instructions below for the Wireless Device Wizard.
- The printer automatically scans for available networks in the area after you have selected Wireless as the preferred link and shows them on the control panel.
- Select the Network Name you want to connect to and type the right case letters in the password.
- Now the printer is trying to connect to the network. If you don’t find your network name, do the following.
- Seek to bring the router closer to the printer, so that the printer can identify it.
- Type your network name by using the correct case letters manually.
If the above approach does not work, visit HP ‘s official website for more information. You can now learn how to download and install 123.hp.com/setup 4509 device drivers.
Download and install 123 HP Envy 4509 Driver
Since the installation CD does not have your operating system drivers if it is modified after the printer has been released, it’s always a good idea to download the 123.hp.com/setup 4509 software drivers.
- Open a browser and go to 123.hp.com/4509 Setup.
- Opens the website of HP Printer Support. Click the preview button and wait until you finish the file.
- Click the software on the browser download bar.
- Opens the HP Easy Start Utility to extract the necessary HP Envy 4509 files.
- HP Quick Start now guides you through the process of deployment.
- Some points to be taken into account during the installation process are here.
- During the installation process, the printer must be automatically identified. If not identified, automatically pick the name of the printer from the list.
- The app allows you to choose between installing a complete feature program and installing basic software. The basic device driver provides only basic functions such as printing and scanning.
- Always ensure you enable HP Auto Connect to allow the device to add wireless system settings to the printer.
- The printer automatically prints the information sheet of Web Services after the whole installation process has been completed.
Completes your 123.hp.com/setup 4509 or 123.hp.com/envy4509 Wireless Setup
123 HP Envy 4509 Fixed
- Often printed documents cannot be of the correct quality. Follow the steps below to address issues with your printer.
- Check whether you have genuine HP cartridges for your printer. You can verify the quality of your HP cartridges on the HP website.
- Testing the cartridge’s ink rates.
- Let your printer rest a while before you send a job to print.
- Make sure you have the correct type of printing paper. Download only documents that HP recommends for the highest print quality.
If the issues persist, contact HP for additional assistance.
123.HP.COM/SETUP 4509 – TROUBLESHOOTING
Operation 123 HP Envy 4509 ePrint
The HP ePrint service is a secure web service alternative that allows you to print e-mails from all over the world to your Multifunctional Printer. All you need to do is to obtain your printer’s e-mail address by typing or setting up the ePrint icon and voila, if you simply mail them to the printer, you can print your documents. Your HP Linked account can also handle your print work and queues. This is an appealing web service since no other device drivers but those downloaded from 123.hp.com/setup 4509 or 123.hp.com/envy4509 are needed to install.
123 HP Envy 4509 Direct Wireless
Your printer will connect to your mobile device using the Wireless Direct option even if it is not linked to a wireless Network. The WiFi Direct choice of certain HP Printers is special in that it does not allow your mobile device to access the Internet while your computer is connected to the printer, while the WiFi Direct option allows your computer to access the internet during connection. You need to download an application on your mobile device in order to use the Wireless Direct service.