HP Envy 4502 Not Printing Issue: Solved
Simple Steps to Solve HP Envy 4502 Not Printing Issue
Your HP Envy still doesn’t print. If you use HP Envy printer wireless printing, the troubleshooter will reveal no problem. You can not be able to print anything, however. Basically, you might have some issues with the printer. Some of the measures to fix the 123.hp.com/envy non-printing problem are here.
You must check whether or not the printer will produce a photocopy. You must then place the paper on the scanner window. Click the copy button on the printer control panel. See whether or not it will make a good photocopy.
Evidently, if the copy is good then try to follow the steps below.
Resolving HP Envy 4502 Not Printing Steps
At first, remove the USB cable from the printer
- Go to the panel of power. There are services and practical solutions. Pick and delete all HP Envy printer entries
- The control panel in that computer and printer is now available. Select all printer entries and delete them.
- To open the ‘Run’ window, click the ‘Windows key’ + ‘r.’ “Exe /s” key Key Take control of the room from / to /. Click in. Press out.
- You will go to the drivers in the print service properties and delete all
- Then go back to the Run slot. It is appropriate to type “c:/programdata.” Hewlett Packard deletes all files connected with printers in the system
- You must restart the machine now
- Now press http:/hp.care/2rpBprB to download the app
- Finally, if needed, connect to the USB cable. You must obey the instructions on the computer to complete the installation.
Using an Automated Tool to Tidy up the Printhead
- First, the printer must be enabled for this step
- Click the dash button on the control panel in the lower left corner
- Click the right tool scroll button. Click Alright
- Scroll to clean the head and tap Well.
- The printer starts washing the printer head
- Some noises will come during this process from the printer
- Then the test page will be printed after cleaning is done.
- Check the test page extensively and check if there are any print defects. The output of the printer must be good
- You should arrange the print head again a few times to achieve optimal print consistency.
- You still have to try to disable the printer with the print button
For 123.hp.com/envy4502 printer don’t print black or colored ink, or you can take the steps below if you print blank pages. HP strongly recommends using the original HP cartridges to improve performance. In addition, unlike ordinary cartridges, it offers excellent print quality.
- You must first check the ink level. All weak or empty cartridges must be updated.
- Select the dash button at the bottom left corner. It’s in the control panel
- Tap the right arrow to scroll to the instruments and press Yes.
- Contact approximate amounts of dye. You will tap OK
- The alerts on ink rates and indicators display forecasts for planning purposes only
- The cartridges need not be replaced until the quality of the prints is low.
- If the indicator is low ink you should think of a replacement cartridge. This should help you reduce delays in printing
- Finally, if the cartouche has a decent amount of ink you will not have to refill.
Identifying the Cartridge that Caused the Issue
- First, you can remove the defective cartridge if you have no replacement cartridge available. You can print in single cartridge mode
- Additionally, the printer can use the black cartridge if you delete the tricolor cartridge. The same is valid if the other is excluded.
- Thirdly, take a report on print quality and test the printer’s output. See if holes, smears or other flaws exist
- Then, if black texts are defective, the black cartridge is defective and the same is true of the other cartridge.
Finally, to learn more about HP Envy 4502 troubleshooting tips, do not print, call our HP support company at 123.hp.com/envy4502.
hpenvy.us has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. All the information in this site is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranty about the reliability and accuracy of this information. We provide help and support to those who need advice in taking their own websites to the next level. Anyone using the links does so at their own risk.