123.hp.com/envy4500 – HP Envy 4500 Setup
123.hp.com/envy4500 - HP Envy 4500 Setup Features
HP Envy 4500 is designed to make printing affordable, in comparison to its original Envy counterparts that looked nice and built.
It doesn’t have a built-in slot memory card or sleek glass scanner, but is otherwise quite functional. The printer clocking is more than good for monochrome printing at 8.8 ppm and 5.2 ppm for color printing. The printer can also be used to print duplex at a reasonable print speed of 3,9ppm, but does not have a low-paying automated document feeder (ADF). For the Envy 4500, HP also lowers costs by means of a monochrome control panel that is not receptive. As for the communication mode, the Envy 4500 can be linked either with a Wired or Wireless link to your network. The driver can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/envy4500 or 123.hp.com/setup 4500 in either way.
123 HP Envy Printer support– Contact our Toll-free No. or Chat with us
123.HP.COM/Envy4500 Printer Unboxing
- Second, cut the tape covering the flaps of the box and push the flaps to the side so that the contents can be removed more easily.
- Next, cut the power cord and the cartridges. The tri-colored cartridge should have a cart attached to it so that you can pull the right cartridges out of the ink faster.
- Remove the sealed top cardboard and use a clear handle cover to take the printer out of the box after it is placed on a table or hard surface to prevent the installation guides and the CD from slipping away.
- When the printer has been removed from the case, remove Styrofoam caps on the printer’s sides.
- Hold away the multi-lingual booklet on installation and troubleshooting, CD installation and start guide. The Download CD includes Mac and Windows device drivers. You can also download the drivers from 123.hp.com/envy4500 or 123.hp.com/setup 4500 Drag and drop the printer from its transparent coverage.
- First, remove all the tapes and packaging materials on and inside the printer board.
123.hp.com/envy4500 Installation of the Ink cartridge
Follow the steps below to install the ink cartridges.
- Using the cutouts on the sides, open the access area of the ink cartridge.
- Replace the triple color cartridge and the orange pull tab protecting the electric contacts and ink pins. Should not touch electrical contacts or nozzles because it could lead to bad electrical connections.
- Open the tri-color locking heel and insert the cartridge into the cartridge slot slightly downwards until it is securely closed. The back of the cartridge must be below the lever of the bolt.
- Insert the black cartridge into the slot in the same way.
You will wirelessly insert the cartridges, load the file, and configure the printer to download and install 123.hp.com/envy4500. Just press Continue to load unused paper in the paper tray until the printer has identified ink cartridges.
123.hp.com/envy4500 – HP Envy 4500 Initialization
- The printer must be turned on before starting. Follow the following steps to switch the printer on and start the initialization process.
- Take the power cord to loosen it and remove the twist knot. Attach one end to the back of the printer and the other end to the outlet of the wall. Stop using power strips because they could cause the printer power problems.
- Now press the power button on the left side of the printer to switch on the printer. It sounds as it is turned on. Wait for it to rest until the cycle starts.
- Once the printer has set up, you will be prompted to choose a language. Using the arrow buttons on the sides to scroll the languages list and pick a language.
- Using the arrow buttons once the range is on Yes again to scroll through the list and press OK.
- Pick the location in which your printer is located in the same way.
123 HP Envy4500 Loading Unused Paper
Once the cartridges have been mounted, wait until the printer begins to load paper into the paper tray. Follow the steps below to load the folder. Remove the Paper Input Tray and remove the paper width guides. Align a stack of papers and insert the stack into a tray. If the pile has been placed into the tray, change the paper width guide to only touch the edges of the paper sheet. Slide into the Paper Tray and wait to print out the alignment page for the printer. This alignment page informs the printer where to spray the ink on the paper to ensure that the output is printed in the highest condition. It can take a while to do this. The alignment page must be scanned after it is written.
- Open the glass scanner and face down the alignment page on top right corner of the glass scanner.
- Once the paper is placed on the scanner glass, close the scanner glass lid and tap OK to proceed.
- It takes a while to complete the scanning process. If the procedure is complete, the control panel shows an alignment of the positive message.
- To start the operation, tap OK.
- Next, the printer will ask if you want to connect it wirelessly or through a wired link to your device.
- Once you connect the printer wirelessly, you can download and install 123.hp.com/envy4500 or 123.hp.com/setup 4500 device drivers
123.hp.com/envy4500 Wireless Setup Wizard
Wireless Setup Wizard serves as a bridge between your system and printer, enabling you to download and install 123.hp.com/envy4500 or 123.hp.com/setup 4500 software drivers. Make sure you have the following items before starting the installation process.
Network Name or Service Set Network Password Identifier (SSID), also known as WEP key or passphrase WPA.
A system connected also to the same wireless network as your printer.
- Enter and connect the printer and computer to the same wireless network.
- Keep the printer and device in close proximity so that there are no communication problems.
- Switch off any USB cables linked to the printer. If your printer connects to your printer via USB, visit the HP website to find out how you can change the Wired to Wireless link.
- Click the Wireless button on the printer control panel.
- Press-) (next to the settings button.
- Use the buttons to scroll down and select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard now searches for and shows a list of wireless networks available in the printer range.
- Next, enter the password by scrolling through alphabets on the on-screen keyboard and press OK to enter alphabet names. Next, enter the password by pressing OK.
- When the password has been entered, scroll to finish and press OK to confirm the password.
- Now the printer is trying to connect to the network.
- Now you can download and install 123.hp.com/envy4500 app drivers.
123.hp.com/Envy4500 – Software Driver Installation
- Go to 123.hp.com/envy4500 and press the update button to download and install the drivers.
- Wait to complete the update. When the download is completed, press the download bar file in the browser to open it.
- HP Quick Start Utility opens and begins downloading the files needed to install them. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
- You will be asked by the App to choose between full-function download and simple software download. Use the full-featured app upgrade to do more than just the basic tasks, such as printing.
- If requested, read and agree to the terms and conditions of HP.
- To complete registration and installation, return to 123.hp.com/envy4500.
123.hp.com/envy4500 ePrint service
HP’s ePrint service makes it easy to send print jobs to a printer. All you have to do is register your HP Envy 114 at the HP Connected Center to receive the e-mail address for your printer. The documents to be printed can then be sent to your printer at the e-mail address of the HP Connected Center assigned to it. Remember that documents greater than 10 MB cannot be printed and emails will not be printed without an correct subject line.
- Click the ePrint button on the printer control panel.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions and obey all the instructions on your Envy 4500 Web services shown on the computer.
- The printer will print the ePrint details page until this is finished. The Info page for ePrint provides guidance on setting up an ePrint account.
- To submit a print job to your printer, open your computer or mobile device’s e-mail program so you can transfer your documents to your printer.
- Enter the documents you want to print in a new e-mail address.
- In To line, add the e-mail address of your printer and leave the Bcc line blank. If not, the printer actually refuses the print job.
123 HP Envy 4500 Wi-Fi Protected Setup
HP’s ePrint service makes it easy to send print jobs to a printer. Everything you have to do is register your HP Envy 4500 at the HP Connected Center to obtain an email address for your printer. The documents that have to be printed can then be mailed to your printer at the HP Connected Center e-mail address. Note that documents greater than 10 MB cannot be printed and e-mails will be discarded by the printer without the correct subject line.
Push Button Method
This method is fairly simple and makes it very easy to connect your printer to the network.
- Click on the printer to keep the wireless button until the lights blink.
- Instead, on the router, press the WPS button.
- Click the Wireless button on the control panel of the printer.
- Select Settings and then Wi-Fi Protected Setup from the printer panel.
- To follow the instructions on your screen, press the WPS button on your printer and router.
- If your router has no WPS button, then pin and follow the on-screen instructions to connect the 123.hp.com/envy4500 setup printer to the router.
hpenvy.us has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. All the information in this site is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranty about the reliability and accuracy of this information. We provide help and support to those who need advice in taking their own websites to the next level. Anyone using the links does so at their own risk.