123.hp.com/Setup ENVY Printer [ Updated 2019 ]
123.hp.com/envy setup— Identify and download your 123 HP ENVY Printers (123.hp.com/setup ENVY 4500, ENVY 4501, ENVY 4502, ENVY 4511, ENV YUS 4512, ENVY 4520, ENVY 5020, ENVY 5030, ENVY 5032, ENVY 5034,ENVY 5052, ENVY 5530, ENVY 5540). Learn step-by-step instructions for installing and installing the HP ENVY (123.hp.com/setup envy) printer on the Wireless or USB printer links.
- Step 1. Connect the power cord
- Step 2. Use the paper tray
- Step 3. Load paper in the input tray
- Step 4. Install the ink cartridges
- Step 5. align the ink cartridges
- Step 6. Install the driver software
123 HP Envy Printer Set-up and 123.hp.com
ENVY Set-up— Windows 10 supports the HP Envy Printer Setup. Find and find out about your HP Printer from our site the best software and driver for the same.
In the event that you run Windows 10 using HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to analyze and solve the problem, if you have problems working with your 123 HP ENVY printer.
123.hp.com/envy Printer models [ Software & Drivers]
HP Envy is a printer series that was specially designed to address the needs of home users and the needs of small businesses. 123,hp.com / settup envy In addition to various features, this all-in-one printer can print, scan and copy.
123.hp.com/Envy Printer Setup & support
Step 1: Remove package content Place the package on a flat and stable counter after receipt of shipment.
- Remove materials from the package.
- The components in the box include the power cable, USB cable, the CD driver setup, the user guide and the tin cartons.
- Remove the printer from the box and place it on the counter.
- Remove all tapes on the device, which prevents the printer’s portions from moving while shipping.
Step 2: Power cord connection Connect power cord connections.
- One end is connected to the back of the printer and the other end to the power supply.
- This connection is made directly without voltage stabilizer interference or extension cord The printer will automatically be switched on.
- Basic information is entered into the control panel, like the interface or language, location, date and time zone.
Step 3: Loading paper Extend the input and output channel in the input channel. They must be removed if you find the tapes stacked.
- Open the input tile and remove the paper width and paper markers from the tapes.
- Their maximum capacity is then extended. A new pack of authentic HP paper is then fanned into the input panel.
- Drag the markers so that the paper is tight, but not too tight. When finished, close the tray.
Step 4: Install Envy printer ink cartridges on two cartridges.
- A three-colored black cartridge containing Cyan, Magenta and Yellow.
- Take off the cartridge packaging. Open the entrance door of the cartridge and find the truck.
- Remove the protective band below the cartouche that secures the point of contact & printhead. Put the cartouche in its respective color slot and lock it with the cartouche in position.
Step 5: Align Ink Cart This step is taken so that the card can not print incorrect documents. This step is taken.
- On the scanner, alignment is made. Remove the protective plate on the glass of the scanner.
- Place the alignment panel on the front of the glass.
- Please ensure the sheet is positioned on the sides of the scanner glass as required by the alignment markings.
- Click OK and wait until you align your printer.
Step 6: Install driver software
- The driver software is most important as it serves as a connection between a printer and a computer for operating the printer.
- The link available on our website can be downloaded.
- Click the link and enter your printer model in the opening windows and select the operating system of your computer.
- Following the on-screen instructions, install the software after downloading. During this process, choose network connectivity mode.
hpenvy.us has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. All the information in this site is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranty about the reliability and accuracy of this information. We provide help and support to those who need advice in taking their own websites to the next level. Anyone using the links does so at their own risk.