123.hp.com/envy5533 – HP Envy 5533 Printer Setup
Hp Envy 5533 Printer Unboxing
First, remove the printer and all the plastics and cover the printer and scanner lid. Then attach one end of the energy cord to the back of the printer and the energy source to another end. Turn on the printer after linking the power cord by pressing the energy button on the left side of the printer.
123.hp.com/envy 5533 Printer Setup
You can readily print photographs, records, emails and web pages with the help of your iPhone phones after HP Envy 5533 Driver Installation. Use the built-in air print function to print from123.hp.com/envy5533iOS devices.
- To start the process, ensure the wireless setup feature of HP Envy 5533 is activated and connect your HP Envy 5533 printer to your local wireless network.
- Turn your iPhone on, open Wi-Fi settings and connect the device to your printer’s same wireless network.
- Air Print, portable hotsports, bluetooth and cellular information connection are not supported by HP Envy 5533 printer. Then make it simple to download HP Envy 5533 Driver & Software system.
- Next, download and open your device’s compatible printing app. Select, select the Share icon or Settings icon print option. If the print option is not available to use with the user guide or the help section of the app, because not all applications support the Air Print feature.
- Next, open your document, picture or web page you want to print and select a share icon to print menu choices.
- Select123.hp.com/envy5533 from the list of printers from the Printer options menu. If required, change the print settings and specify the number of copies. Select print.
- After the printer preferences have been specified, select print to begin the process. Double-click the home button and select the printing center to view your printed document.
- Tap the home button twice to cancel the printing process and pick’ Cancel printing.’
123 HP Envy Printer support Call Toll
123 HP Envy 5533 Printer setup Configuration
- First, remove the printer and all the plastics and cover the printer and scanner lid. Then attach one end of the energy cord to the back of the printer and the energy source to another end. Turn on the printer after linking the power cord by pressing the energy button on the left side of the printer.
- Once the printer is turned on, some noise can be made during the HP Envy 5533 Driver initialization phase. You can also define the preferred language, state, date and moment by using up / down arrows. You can then also install the ink cartridges in the printer screen. Next, open the entrance gate for the tin cartridge and install the tri-color cartridge on the back of the cartridge. Then remove the band that cover the electric touch and ink nozzles using the Orange Pull tab.
- Next, open the three-color cartridge lock lever. The three-color cartridge then softly moves to its slot to guarantee that the cartridge is properly positioned into the lock heel. Next, near the lever of the lock. Now do the same method to place black cartridge, Lasty, near the access gate to the cartridge and the printer will discover a real HP cartridge automatically installed.
- A confirmation message appearing in the control panel of the 123.hp.com/envy5533 printer. To proceed the process, click OK. After the ink cartridges have been installed, charge the paper in the paper tray that is intended for distinct paper sizes and slide the tray inside. The 123.hp.com/envy5533 Printer prints an alignment page automatically.
123 HP Envy 5533 printer alignment
- After obtaining the printed document, position the document on the HP Envy 5533 driver & software cover / scanner lid downwards facing the scanner glass, depending on the instructions in the article.
- After putting the printed document on the scanner, the printer panel can ask if the scanning method should proceed. Start the scan by choosing OK. The alignment page is scanned and the “Alignment effective” message is displayed in the control panel of the printer. To proceed the process, choose OK. You can configure your printer to a wireless connection either through the software you supported by the printer itself or through the stand-alone printer.
123 HP Envy 5533 Printer Wireless Setup
HP Envy 5533 Wireless installation for Windows XP
- Turn on your printer, router and laptop. Connect the same wireless network as your printer on your desktop. Now, disconnect your printer’s USB or Ethernet cable. If you have USB connection software pre-installed, create wireless network connection by removing the USB connection software.
- Select All programs and choose HP and open software for your printer. Then choose to set up and pick 123.hp.com/envy5533, to convert the attached USB printer to wireless or to connect a fresh printer. Now follow the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration in a wireless network.
HP Envy 5533 wireless setup for Windows 7&8
- First, attach your printer to the same wireless network as your laptop and move to the printer, router and laptop. Then, disconnect your printer from your USB or Ethernet cable.
- Open now HP Customer Support–Downloading Software and Driver. Then select a printer and enter your 123.hp.com/envy5533 model number and choose submit.
- You can modify your version of your operating system by choosing the change. Then, choose to download the complete driver package, by pressing Basic driver, you can get more fundamental driver choices.
To connect your printer to a wireless network, choose “Yes” and press next.
- Check the on-screen directions for installing the software and installing the wireless network.
123 HP Envy Printer support Call Toll
123 HP Envy 5533 printer Wireless Setup for Mac OS
The built-in HP printer software is recommended by HP to print papers. You will need to install the necessary printer software to better download the driver.
- Feed the paper stack into the cabinet.
- Search for envy 5533 characteristics of the printer.
- The preferences like paper size, color and paper orientation can be defined here.
- Tap the print to start the printing process.
hpenvy.us has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. All the information in this site is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranty about the reliability and accuracy of this information. We provide help and support to those who need advice in taking their own websites to the next level. Anyone using the links does so at their own risk.