123.hp.com/envy5531 – HP Envy 5531 Printer Setup
You must set up 123.hp.com/envy5531 printer to begin printing. Delete the internal printing plasters and then follow the directions to begin printing, scanning and copying your documents. Follow the measures to set up the hp printer configuration.
123 HP Envy 5531 Printer setup & installation
You have to set up the printer to get the first printing experience. You must follow the directions below to effectively set up hp 123 printer.
- Remove the printer from the box gently. Envy 5531 printer will have outdoor tape and packaging products.
- Open the outside door and remove the packaging material from the inside of the 123.hp.com/installation 5531 printer and clear all the stickers.
- Set preferences like language, nation, moment and date, then connect the energy cord to supply constant energy.
- Do not touch the ink bottle contacts or ink pins. Cleans the paper on an ink cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridges gently in the correct slots. Feeding the paper tray with enough paper.
- Lastly, harmonize the ink cartridges to ensure the highest print quality.
123 HP Envy Printer support Call Toll
hp envy 5531 printer troubleshooting connection problem
How to reconnect the hp envy 5531 printer ?
You can configure the printer with the software HP Envy 5531Printer Assistant. It is the software for printing, scanning, checking ink, and more. The HP Printer Assistant and Windows loses the printer data after the Windows update. So after the Windows update you need to reconnect the printer. Returning the printer to the network is very easy if you use 5531 Printer Assistant software setup 123 hp.
- Touch the new Envy 5531 printer option for Connect.
- When requested, select your connection type and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Switch off and restart the envy5531 printer once.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant software and activate your printer.
How to uninstall any HP envy 5531 printer software ?
The printer should have compatible printer drivers if Windows is rolling out updates. The current software must be uninstalled before you reinstall the recent driver.
- Remove all linked USB wires from the printer.
- On your Windows desktop, move to the Control Panel.
- Touch the option Programs and Features.
- Search in the list of installed programs for your HP Envy 5531 printer and then click Uninstall.
- Just follow the alternatives directed to finish the uninstallation process. Restart the laptop, finally.
123 HP Envy Printer support Call Toll
Reinstall the latest HP envy 5531 printer driver software
Download and install the new printer driver version to obtain full printer functionality software. The recent version can be installed on the HP 123 hp website or on CD. Here are the steps to be taken to successfully install.
- Prepare for setup your printer and laptop. Enable the printer and computer with the energy button.
- After the printer is turned on, disconnect the USB cable.
- Shift to 123.hp.com/envy5531 and recognize the correct HP printer driver.
- If you get the page with the option “Let’s define the start of your item,” select Envy 5531 Printer, enter the model number of your printer and tap Submit.
- Finally, download 123 hp of the driver and install the controls of the printer.
Restart the hp envy 5531 printer and computer
After all the above steps are completed, the envy5531 printer and computer must be restarted. To complete the software installation process, restarting both equipment is essential.
- If your printer is already on, turn it off. After a few moments, turn it on.
- After switching to the printer, go to HP Printer Assistant software.
- Check to open the software HP Printer Assistant. The problem has been fixed when it opens.
- Wait for the Printer Setup & Software screen if it doesn’t open.
- Then press Connect a fresh printer for Envy 5531 and fly through the instructions on the screen.
- To complete the setup, restart the computer again.
- You can also use the built-in Windows print driver.
Installation and use of Windows Built-in Print Driver 123.hp.com/envy 5531 Printers
Set Windows Update to download driver software automatically
Periodically updating the HP driver software makes your printer work perfectly. After you have published the updated version of the printer driver, you need to install 123.hp.com/envy5531 on your desktop. This is the essential step in receiving all sophisticated printing characteristics. To update your envy5531 printer driver you need a strong internet connection. When the settings are made automatically, the printer device will automatically update the printer drivers. You can do it manually, but it’s preferable to update automatically. Go through the steps below to find a way to automatically update www.support.hp.com.
- Check the update notification on the printer control panel.
- Select Setup option from the Home Screen.
- Go to Tools and select Printer Update.
- Select Automatically install option under Printer Update option.
Add a envy 5531 Printer Wizard to install the printer driver
Here are steps for downloading and installing the printer driver for network printers using Add a Printer Wizard.
- Download the driver: Go to your official HP website and use the HP printer template to discover the suitable driver software for your printer.
- For your reference, all kinds of drivers are accessible on the website.
- Extract driver files: After the driver files are downloaded, follow the steps below.
Network installation of the driver: Install the downloaded driver and add your printer to the network list. Remember to configure the Printer IP address in the network.
hpenvy.us has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. All the information in this site is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranty about the reliability and accuracy of this information. We provide help and support to those who need advice in taking their own websites to the next level. Anyone using the links does so at their own risk.