123 HP ENVY 4506 Printer Setup - 123.hp.com/Envy4506 Printer Installation
123 HP Envy 4506 Printer Connectivity
To set up your brand new 123.hp.com/Envy4506 Printer, The HP ENVY 4506 printer device must be unboxed and the entire container emptied out of the package being shipped. Then you should try to connect the power cable correctly and the control panel preferences must be set as required. Fill the input tray with a bundle of paper and plant cartridges to finish the installation of your freshly bought a 123 hp Envy 4506 printer. Download and install the recent version of 123 HP ENVY 4506 drivers as a final installation.
123 HP ENVY 4506 printer support Call Toll
123.HP.com/Envy4506 Printer Package Unbox setup
- Unbox the container 123.hp.com/setup envy4506 Printer together with other packaging components like stickers, tapes and other cables and accessories. For a list of components within the package, see the package label.
- Lift the 123 HP ENVY 4506 Printer out of the box and placed it on a table aside.
- Carefully remove all stickers / tapes from the printer surface.
- By lifting the lid of the scanner, the packing plates on the sides of the scanner must be pulled off.
- Shut the scanner lid after the tapes have been removed.
- Clutch the 123 HP ENVY 4506 printer handles the printer closely on both sides, and raise the entrance gate of the tin cart until it clicks and locks into one location. Carefully remove all the stickers / tapes from 123.hp.com/envy4506 printer.
- Shut the access gate of the Ink cartridge.
- Open the gate to the paper tray and draw the paper input tray as far as possible to remove the tapes on the tray easily.
- Force the paper panel inside and close the paper panel door.
123.hp.com/setup Envy4506 Connect Power Wires and set preferences for the control Panel
To turn on 123 HP ENVY 4506 printer, the printer must be plugged in an electric power socket. Preferences must be set using the control panel. The Ethernet / Wireless / USB network link must be prevented at this point.
- Take the power cable and connect one end to the energy source and the rest to the energy port at the back of HP envy 4506 printer.
- Set the machine ON
- Attempt to select the language on the control panel with the arrow buttons down and tap OK.
- The Country-Region Menu is displayed in the control panel. From a list of nations using down arrow buttons, select the nation of residence and then press OK to verify the selection.
123.hp.com/Envy4506 - Ink Cartridge Fixing
The initial HP Ink Package Cartridges must be mounted next.
- Clutch the printer on either side to hold closely and raise the gate to the ink cartridge until it clicks and locks into the location. The car slides into the entrance region.
- Hold until the car is fixed and quiet until the next step is reached.
- Try to remove one of the ink cartridges from the chip pack by only touching the black plastic attentively and prevent touching the co-colored surface or the ink nozzle area which can trigger incarceration or defective electrical connections.
- Be soft to peel the plastic tape off from the ink cartridge surface.
- The tin cartridge slot has a cap that must be raised gently.
- Take the cartridge carefully, hold it on its sides and push it in the slot until it is slotted.
- Shut the tin cartridge cover to guarantee that the tin cartridge is secure and secure.
- Identify the measures above to plant all the ink cartridges into open slots.
- Shut the entrance gate to the slot region of the ink cartridge.
- The alignment of the ink cartridge requires to be checked using the control panel directions. The Printer detects freshly installed ink cartridges and prints an alignment page automatically.
Sometimes 123.HP.com/setup envy4506 printer may not print an alignment page for unexplained purposes. In such instances, follow the following easy directions.
- Use the Down Arrow keys to scroll and find tools in the Control Panel Display.
- Reengage Down Arrow Key again to find Align Printer by scrolling and pressing OK.
- The 123.HP.com/ENVY4506 Printer printing the Alignment Page will be triggered with this command.
123 HP ENVY 4506 Input Paper Tray stack paper
After the preferences are set, stack in the input tray a bundle of paper of the right size.
- Open the cabinet door and extend the cabinet as far as possible away from the 123 HP ENVY 4506 Printer.
- Pull the paper tray extender carefully and attempt raising the paper catch.
- Extend the paper width guides and place them in the outer place.
- Stack a bunch of appropriate size documents and gently push them into the paper tray, maintaining the paper on its brief edge.
- Drive the paper width guides to touch the paper side and push the paper tray inside to securely lock.
123 HP ENVY 4506 Ink Cartridge Alignment
The ink cartridge alignment should be inspected and verified to improve the print quality of all papers prior to printing.
- Take the Alignment Print Page and put it with the printing side of the glass on the Scanner glass. Place the document on the labeled edges of the scanner glass with care.
- Turn off the scanner lid completely and then click OK
- The above activities trigger the printer to align the ink cartridges automatically.
123 HP ENVY 4506 Printer Download driver Software and install setup
- 123.hp.com/envy4506 printer Hardware is now prepared to work. Go on and install the latest hp envy 4506 printer software, but make sure that the printer is not connected to the computer without or without specific instructions.
- Software versions of Latest Printers can be downloaded at 123 HP ENVY 4506.
123.HP.com/Envy4506 Printer Setup and Configuration
The first step in set up your USB printer is to store all the required specifications and remove old 123.hp.com/envy4506 printer software from Windows OS before continuing.
Make a checklist and review all these demands before the configuration begins.
- Make sure that 123 HP ENVY 4506 printer is ON and ready.
- Find a USB cable not larger than 3 m (9ft 10) in length.
- Instead of a USB hub or docking station that might not provide enough energy for the 123.hp.com/setup envy4506 printer to function use the USB port current on your laptop.
- Please keep in mind that the USB cable link between the laptop and hp envy 4506 printer should precede the HP driver setup. If you have mistakenly attached the USB cable, kindly do the following measures to remove the 123 HP ENVY 4506 printer from the installed device window and to run it effectively. If not, please proceed to the next step.
- Disconnect the USB cable between the computer / laptop and the Printer and never try to reconnect until the controllers have been specifically installed.
- Search for the’ devices’ on the windows and then point to devices and printers in the Control Panel Settings.
- Locate your hp envy4506 Printer icon and click on it right and click “Remove Device” again. Search for other copies of your printer that should be deleted.
- To close the “Devices and Printers” window, click the close button.
123 HP ENVY 4506 Printer Driver Software Connection Setup
Go ahead and find and download HP’s most updated and latest print driver version. To complete the link configuration, install the downloaded Printer software.
- Type the hp.com URL for a HP internet visit. Provide data on your Printer model and get the directions on the screen to end the driver download. HP Easy Start is a driver-guided installer that downloads automatically as long as your 123 HP ENVY 4506 printer model requires it.
- The Driver or HP Easy start can start downloading. If so, kindly start the installation process by opening the download file. During the popup of a prompt, the connection type should be selected as USB. If this method is effective, it is possible to skip the remaining steps.
In the event a driver fails to download or a printer is not listed in 123.hp.com/setup envy4506, read the pages below and finalize installation of the driver.
- Visit 123 HP ENVY 4506 and provide the data on the hp envy 4506 printer model, and confirm the website’s OS version.
- Locate and download a subtitle called Driver-Product Installation Software. The guided HP Download and Install Assistant may be requested if you prefer. Another alternative is to just click Download to save it later to run the executable file.
- Connection Type should be selected as a USB when the installer operates the driver file during the popup of a prompt. This finishes the configuration.
- Choose to print, scan or fax depending on your HP Envy 4505 Printer features.
123.HP.com/Envy4506 Printer Wireless Connection Setup for Windows OS
- Wireless installation of a HP envy 4506 printer via a Wi-Fi network can occur through the start of a connection from the printer to the wireless network, followed by the installation of an 123 HP ENVY 4506 Printer driver, which is accessible if not available for download from the HP website. Please note that during the setup process, you choose the connection type as wireless.
123.Hp.Com/Envy 4506 Wireless Setup Hardware : Step 1
- Collect the network name and the corresponding password before the 123 HP ENVY 4506 Printer is set up on the wireless network. All required devices must be powered up including Router, Laptop and Printer.
Recollect and maintain the following objects:
- Network Name: Network Name, also referred to as SSID.
- Network Password: the password is the WEP Key or the WPA Security Passphrase.
- A wireless computer linked.
- Internet Access: HP recommends using a broadband internet link for the quicker and reliable transfer of information for downloading driver and software, interacting with HP Web Services and getting frequent updates for the 123 HP ENVY 4506 printer.
- Switch on your computer and 123.hp.com/setup envy4506 printer. The laptop and the 123 HP ENVY 4506 printer should share the same wireless network and verify the wireless variety and connectivity during setup.
- Ensure that no wired connections such as Wireless or Ethernet are in place.
123 HP ENVY 4506 to the Wireless Network Printer
- HP offers you the Wireless Setup Wizard which automates the configuration, monitoring and management of wireless connections.
- Spot the wireless icon on the 123 HP ENVY 4506 Printer control panel and press the button adjacent to Settings.
- The down arrow keys will assist you find and touch the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard. The Wizard will fill in all accessible networks.
- To locate your network name and touch OK in the control panel, use the same down arrow keys. Enter the Network Name manually if your network is missing from the list.
- Use the Down arrow keys to spot the New Network Name and then touch OK. Use the Down arrow keys to enter letters and numbers on the on-screen keyboard, because the connection is unsuccessful.
- Press Done and then OK after entering the Network Name. The 123.hp.com/envy4506 Printer attempts to connect to your network.
- In the password box, enter the WEP Key or WPA Key.
- Use the Down Arrow keys to enter letters and numbers on the on-screen keyboard if the link is not successful.
- Once the WPA or WEP key has been entered, press Done and then OK to permit the link. The Printer attempts to connect to your network.
123 HP ENVY 4506 Printer Driver installation
- Check if you have the complete functionality updated software, or if you wish to download it at 123.hp.com/envy4506 Note: Some printers can be connected automatically with Auto Wireless Connection. If not available, proceed with the steps in the HP Installer software for 123 HP ENVY 4506 Printer Driver connection and installation problems.
- Please visit the URL 123.hp.com/setup envy4506 printer support website in Your Printer hp envy 4506 Model Number and click Begin.
- Click the Download button then save it by clicking Open or Save or execute it by clicking Run.
- To start the setup process, the software requires to be run by duplicating the saved driver file, which can be found in the Downloads folder or browser download bar.
- A sequence of instructions is provided for the automatic installer to finish the connection setup and driver installation process.
- To register and activate your 123 HP ENVY 4506 printer, visit hpenvy.us
hpenvy.us has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. All the information in this site is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranty about the reliability and accuracy of this information. We provide help and support to those who need advice in taking their own websites to the next level. Anyone using the links does so at their own risk.