123.hp.com/envy7155 Printer setup and Installation
123.hp.com/envy7155 – Printer Setup
It’s not what you think it is. The latest 123 HP Machine Envy Picture 7155 Printer is very easy to set up. You will download the driver at 123.hp.com/envy7155 or 123.hp.com/setup 7155. To repair your printer follow the troubleshooting steps in the manual.
123 HP Envy7155 Printer Configuration
123 HP Envy7155 is an all-in-one completely black, well-rounded inkjet printer. It provides a wide range of features, a strong performance and high quality printing. This multi-functional printer includes a fax, a dedicated photo-paper tray, a duplexer and an automated document feeder (ADF). It is powered by a colorful touchscreen with swipe able menus. Use a dedicated picture paper tray with an automatic document feeder (ADF) to get fast text, photo printing and multi page copying.
Combined with an extended output tray, the HP Envy 7155 printer measures 19 to 19 inches (wide and depth). The Visually Appealing 123 HP Envy 7155 printer. One control panel is a flexible plastic surface with one power button and a touchscreen display. The HP Envy 7155 printer is well-equipped to promote both domestic and office print work. To set up the 123 HP Envy7155 Printer for the first time, follow the instructions below.
Printer functions 123.hp.com/envy 7155
- The printer’s 123 HP Envy7155 is 7.6x 17.87x 19.33 inches long, and weights around 16.72 pounds.
- It is a multipurpose device which is fairly compact.
- The 123 HP Envy7155 printer is compatible with a number of different paper types and sizes.
- This HP printer has a maximum capacity of 125 sheets of paper.
- For multi-page scanning, the automated document flowers (ADF) handle a maximum of 35 sheets, with a main paper tray and a secondary picture box.
- With 1200x 1200 dpi resolution for black and 4800x 1200 dot for colour, with an acceptable HP photopaper, the printing quality is very high.
- It has 15 ppm black print speed, and 10 pages color per minute.
- This printer has a suggested output of between 300 and 400 pages per month.
123.hp.com/envy 7155 Simple Printer Setup
Step 1: Unbox your printer securely
- Your printer is covered with tapes and covers.
- Take from the shipping box the HP Envy 7155 printer, and place it in the correct position.
- Carefully de-seal all packaging both from outside and inside the printer.
- Before removing the packaging materials, ensure all pieces of your printer are in the shipping box.
- Remove the cover from the control panel of the 123 HP Envy7155 Printer.
- Lift the access gate to your printer to mount the ink cartridges.
- Peel the tapes, and delete the packaging content from your printer.
- Close the access gate for the ink cartridges and then take out the paper tray to fill it with the appropriate amount of A4 sheets.
Step 2: Fixing your computer printer
- Go on to the next steps to link your printer to the source of electricity.
- All packaging materials are unpackaged from the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer.
- Move the input tray through until it fits in.
- Plug the 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer into one end of the power cable, and the other end of the electrical outlet.
- Switch on your computer, and set your favorite settings.
- Input country / region settings on your printer’s control panel.
- In the end, accept the settings by clicking Yes.
- You can also enter the date and time if necessary.
Step 3: Start Up By Printing
- Drag the extender and the input panel out.
- Put some basic sheets of paper into the plate and firmly fix the guides for the distance.
- Check that the inserted paper is not twisted or bended to avoid paper jam.
- Move the guides to paper width into place.
- Align the prior to printing papers.
- After alignment of the ink cartridges, a test page is written.
Step 4: Fixation of the Ink Cartridge
- Open the gate to enter the cartridge.
- Remove from packet the ink cartridges on their hands.
- If the ink cartridge is sealed by a plastic strip then detach it.
- Put the car’s fresh cartridges, and move them to the door.
- Hold the carriage firmly set.
- Close the cover, after removing the cartridges.
- Confirm the black cartridge to the right, and the color box to the left.
- Open the gate to enter the ink cartridge.
Configuration 123 HP Envy7155 Photo Printer
Follow the steps to unbox and set up your HP printer to start configuring the basic printer.
- The tapes and packaging materials are to be collected around and inside the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer.
- Careful handling of components for the HP Envy7155 printer; any damage will cause the printer to malfunction.
- Test if packaging material is left in the input cabinet and in the fields of the cartridge.
- After the printer and its parts are removed, hold the packaging materials aside for recycling.
- The next move is to provide a power supply for your printer.
- Attach the power cable inlet end to an electrical socket, and the printer’s other end to the wall.
- Once the power cord is effectively connected, switching on the HP Envy 7155 printer.
- Go to the HP Envy 7155 printer control panel settings to set the date, time, and language for your computer.
- For more guidance on setting up the 123.hp.com/setup 7155 Envy Picture Printer, see the User manual.
How to load paper into input tray
Follow the next steps carefully to load documents into the input tray for your printer.
- Using only the suggested imprinted papers.
- Simple white sheets of A4 size are favored for printing a text.
- Open the input tray of the printer, and drop the tray extension.
- Change the paper width guide before inserting the documents in the input tray.
- The Guide to document width is mainly used to change the input panel width.
- Place the sheets using this lever, and slide them to the input tray bottom.
- When you effectively insert the papers, an automatic printer alignment page is printed.
How to Use Printer Ink Cartridges 7155
Follow the next steps for mounting the tin cartridges in configuration 123.hp.com/Envy7155.
- The ink cartridges are mounted in the HP Envy7155 printer once the documents are loaded onto the entry plate.
- Just use the authentic ink cartridges that come with your printer kit.
- Care must be taken of the tin cartridges. If not, then the printer will fail.
- Carefully keep the tin tubes, touching the sides hidden by a sheet of black plastic.
- Open the cartridge entrance door and place the cartridges inside the opening.
- Place the cartridge in the right ink cartridge, and the cartridge on the HP Envy 7155 printer in the wrong color ink cartridge.
123 HP Envy7155 Wireless Setup for Mac and Windows operating systems
This is a technique for both Windows and Mac to set up and mount your 123 HP Machine Envy photo 7155 Printer. Make sure your printer is portable over a local network for wireless connectivity. Download latest version of Printer Driver Configuration 123.hp.com/envy7155 or 123.hp.com/setup 7155.
Installing 123.hp.com/envy7155 on Mac OS
- To change your print job settings, use the Print tab.
- This output can be achieved by setting the font size and style of the application’s text, page layout and appearance.
- Pick a file and press Print button to open Printer settings.
- Click Info, to discover the menu.
- Pick the correct printer from the displayed screen.
- In the presets menu, pick the tool used to adjust the print job or the type of document.
- Select the Unnamed menu in the center of the window to select various settings, and adjust the above.
- Print form and size: Media settings & quality- > Document form.
- Print tray: Media and Consistency settings — > Feed from or Print Source.
- Price: Media & Standard settings- > Print efficiency.
- Duplex Printing: Menu layout-> Two-sided printing-> Pages to print.
- After change of settings, press Print to finish the printing process.
- Setup for Windows OS 123.hp.com/envy7155
- Go to the Print Window and set printer settings for optimal output.
- Set the text size, font, and design and look configurations before printing your paper.
- Pick file or menu icon for your computer.
- Tap the App to print settings used to build folder.
- Select Printer properties such as size, price, and print settings to proceed with advanced configurations. This can differ according to the efficiency scheme you use.
- Ensure the account is taken of the settings during printing.
- These configurations may differ based on the 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer model:
- Portrait or Countryside Orientation: tab Form, Finish or Elements.
- Paper Tray Source: Paper Quality Source.
- Paper type: Paper size.
- Duplex printing: shape, tab finishing, impression on both hands.
- Adjust the paper quality and other setups by
- For better printed materials pick advanced alternatives.
- Finally, click OK and pick to step forward, choose Print options.
- Tab-color print standard, or B / W
123 HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer Driver Download and Installation
The program and the printer driver are important for the communication between the printer and the machine. Check our website for the best drivers for the 123.hp.com/envy 7155 printer.
What to install 123 HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup program?
Once the hardware for the HP Envy 7155 printer is set up, proceed to software installation. Check whether your printer has an updated version of the printer driver and software. If not, have the official 123 HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup driver and printer program installed on our website.
- Open internet browser and scan for rider.
- Type your model number into the search bar, then click Search.
- A list of accessible printer drivers will show up on the screen.
- Choose the most suitable driver for your printer, and click Download to install it.
- Go to the show Settings with the prompts.
123.hp.com/envy7155 Analysis of the impression status and cartridge alignment
- Be sure to test the print quality before printing a paper.
- Place the ink cartridges correctly for better performance.
- Make sure you stacked enough paper to the input cabinet before testing the print quality.
- Check the alignment tab, and follow the directions in the printed document to align the ink cartridges.
- The HP Envy 7155 printer prints an alignment page automatically to test the accuracy of the text.
How to print in 123 HP Envy7155 Photo
Print the required papers using one of the following techniques in the HP Smart App and HP Printer Software;
Print on HP Smart App
Go using the HP Smart Device Technique with the following printing instructions.
- Load all plain white papers into the input cabinet of the printer.
- Open the Smart HP device, and select your printer.
- Select the to print document or picture.
- Now, press Print button.
Print documents or images using 123 HP Envy Photo 7155 Program
Install a suitable printer driver and program to print a document or a picture using this technique. The recommended printer software can also be downloaded to your desktop from 123.hp.com/setup 7155.
- Load those sheets of A4 into the panel for input.
- Open the Printer Property dialog box by clicking both the Ctrl and P buttons simultaneously.
- Set details and alter features such as paper scale, colour, and orientation.
- Press Print to start printing process.
- Where to copy and search documents using 123 HP Envy 7155
Copying the 123.hp.com/setup7155 document
- Place your scanner platform with the printed face down side of the paper.
- Make sure your scanner is turned on and linked to your laptop before continuing.
- Click the Windows logo on the bottom-left corner of the screen to open Start.
- Select “fax and scan” in the search box for Windows Fax and Scan applications.
- Click Windows Fax and Check right at the top of the Start window.
- Now, click the New Scan option on the upper left hand side of the Fax and Scan panel. A new window opens.
- Make sure that your scanner is set correctly.
- Pick form of document in the drop-down window.
- Tap the Color Format drop-down tab, then pick Color or Black or White.
- Choose the type of drop down file and choose the type of file that will be used to save the scanned document to your device.
- It is best to use PDF when scanning anything but a picture.
- Tap Preview, at the bottom of the page.
- Select Scan, to start scanning your paper.
Scanning documents using printers 123.hp.com/envy7155
To search your files from 123.hp.com/setup 7155, download the suggested printer app, and install it. Scan the text by following one of the following techniques.
HP Smart Screen App
The HP Smart software is commonly used to scan papers or a picture from the HP Envy 7155 printer scanner. The HP Smart app comes with tools to change the scanned file. Follow the instructions for the HP intelligent program to start scanning.
Method 1: Testing under Windows 10
- Hold the paper scanned onto the scanner glass with the printed side facing down.
- Open the Smart HP app, and click the scan button.
- To display the preview of the scanned text, click the Preview key.
- After completing the scanning process, click on the Save button.
Method 2: Search with Android or iOS
- Download the HP Smart app to your mobile computer for portable use.
- Link your printer with HP Smart software.
- To do so, click the + icon to add a fresh printer to the list.
- The 123.hp.com/7155 printer prompts you to pick the document you will need to scan from your mobile phone.
- Pick and then press OK. Scanned text or photograph can be saved, exchanged, or printed if needed.
Method 3: Search the Web
Use a Web search you can search any document or picture from the internet browser of your PC. In Off mode this feature is normal. Go with the next web search measures:
- Check the IP address to open the web server of your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer, and access the site afterwards.
- Click on the Settings to register.
- Go to the Administrator Settings Protection menu and click the EWS web scan to allow Web scanning.
How to upgrade your 123 HP Envy 7155 Printer?
Occasionally you need to update your printer manually to improve efficiency. Enable the role of Web services and ensure your printer is linked to an active wireless network. The HP Envy 7155 printer searches and installs the updates automatically once it’s connected to the Internet. Do the following for automatic updates to printer.
- Go to the printer control panel, and allow the HP Envy 7155 printer to search for updates automatically.
- Choose Setup- > Tools- > The Home Screen Update Printer.
- Select the choice Printer Update, and select Download or Warn Automatically when additional updates are eligible.
123 HP Envy Photo 7155 Web services
How to set up Web Services
Follow the next steps in building Web Services via the Embedded Web Server (EWS).
- Find your printer IP address, and use it to access the Embedded Web Server.
- Tap the Install Settings button on the Console. Click on Mount. A fresh window opens, with a set of instructions.
- Finally press Proceed with the services of the Embedded Web Server.
123 HP Envy7155 Photo Eprint Services
Using the HP ePrint Services app to access your printer anywhere, and at any time. The HP Envy 7155 printer clearly allows you to collect email data by pressing the Data button or Cancel. Until you activate this feature make sure your computer or mobile device has an active Internet connection. Enable the Web Services option to print on your 123.hp.com/envy7155 and then print using the HP ePrint app.
- Open the computer on which you wish to connect to the email client.
- To add the document you want to print, press the New E-mail button.
- Enter HP ePrint’s mailing address in To: area, and click Send Email.
- If no web services are shown, uninstall the services by clicking on the printer control panel’s Web Services tab and choosing Uninstall Web Services in Settings.
123 HP Envy Photo 7155 Troubleshooting
How to troubleshoot paper jam and feed
- Switch printer off.
- Take out the input cabinet and delete the inside paper.
- Upon deletion of the text, reinsert the input tray in the printer.
- Access the Ink Cartridge region.
- Open the ink cartridge input door to push the 7155 printer carriage hp envy.
- Look for any document stuck inside the cartridge area.
- Clear the stuck paper from the trolley.
- Close to cartridge access gate.
- Now, open the back door for the printer.
- Review regional file.
- If yes, delete the paper and close the gate to the rear entrance.
- Tools not to be used to replace things such as documents in a printer carriage.
- To prevent paper jams in picture 7155 of 123 HP Setup Envy, delete the output tray sometimes, and do not use ripped or folded papers.
- Make sure you don’t overload surplus paper into the input cabinet.
How to Repair Ink Cartridge Issues
- There are several explanations why the dust of the cartridge drives and doesn’t print properly despite having plenty of ink in it.
- The predominant cause of this problem is the unusual use of the printer which results in a blocked dump.
- The common use of the 123 HP Envy 7155 printer or regular cleaning and ink checking to ensure the dots are block-free will reduce this issue.
- Another prevalent cause for dryness and nozzle head obstruction is the use of expired cartridges.
- Many individuals don’t know the expiration dates for the printer cartridges.
- Use cartridges after the above date will lead to problems with the printing.
- Always check the expiration dates for your cartridges and then buy them to reduce this problem.
- Unless the refill is not done properly, air may enter the ink cartridge which may cause dryness of the ink or blocked dust heads.
- Provide technical achievement when refilling the cartridges.
- The temperature will also influence the effectiveness of your tin cartridges.
- So it is always suggested to keep your 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer in a safe room.
How to address print quality issues?
Using the following guidelines to make sure the paper that you are using is appropriate for printing. If not, reload the printer with the proper kind of paper.
- Load some plain white papers into the input tray of the printer and face the printed side downwards.
- Do not use with wrinkled or curled documents.
- Use the right kind of printed material.
- Place the picture paper in the original package, in a resealable plastic container.
- Hold the records on a flat surface.
- If the problem continues seek to use another paper.
How to address Network problems
With troubleshooting advice follow wireless network access issues step-by – step.
- Check your WAN and LAN connections here.
- The Wi-Fi adapter used for network troubleshooting is enabled and ready to link.
- Using the Wireless Access Point or Administrative router GUI to test network configurations.
- Check your IP setup, or use Ping to test your network connectivity.
- Search for occasional communication issues with the network if your wireless customer links and pings successfully but experiences poor signal power.
- For more detail about the device, go to 123.hp.com/envy7155 or 123.hp.com/setup 7155.
How to solve Ink Cartridge problems?
- Make sure your ink cartridges fit your HP printer.
- Get HP Store or nearby vending machines to replace cartridges and other supplies.
- If your printer isn’t in contact completely electrical, an error message can occur.
- Remove, check the ink cartridges and, if the problem continues, reinstall them.
- Clean the cartridge, then reset it.
- If the ink cartridge does not solve the problem, recognize the problem cartridge and replace it with a fresh HP cartridge which is compatible.
- If you wish to print instantly, print in backup mode without concern for the quality of the printouts.
- If the issue continues even after the previous steps have been completed, repair or upgrade your HP printer.
- For a guarantee test go to the website to see whether your item is still under guarantee or not.
- Call HP Help to schedule a patch or restore.
- If you are in the Asia Pacific region, contact HP Support for a local support center in your city.
- Repair charges may apply out of warranty goods.
- You can still print, without a replacement cartridge.
- The cartridge issue is removed and the remaining ink cartridge is printed.
- Gray prints are produced by removing the three-color cartridge.
- When removing the black cartridge, the hp envy 7155 printer will gently print and the colors in the prints can differ accordingly.
Wireless connection fix
- Open the wireless Setup Wizard at your printer’s control panel to connect wirelessly to the network.
- Tap the Wireless icon from home screen of your printer’s control panel.
- Click Setup to icon.
- Tap Reset network defaults or Restore network settings to select a “Yes” selection.
- Once the default network settings are restored, tap the back arrow.
- Choose Wireless and tap Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer looks up the available networks.
- Tap on the name of the Wireless network.
- Tap New Network Name if not, and type your name for the wireless network.
- Select the network’s correct name with the letters top and bottom.
- Type in the WEP or WPA key and then click Done.
- If you don’t know the network password, go to’ Find the Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 keys.’
- Once the HP Envy 7155 printer connects to a wireless network, the blue light on the control panel turns on and stays firm.
- If the printer does not connect to a wireless network, print a Wireless Network Test Report for further help.