123.hp.com/envy5055 – HP Envy 5055 Printer Setup
123 HP Envy 5055 Setup & Installation
123.hp.com/envy5055 printer is an all-in-one printer system that supports ePrint where you can send your document or image directly to the printer device. Use the automatic duplex feature to save time and energy. While the HP Envy 5055 printer system includes a black cartridge and a tricolor cartridge, use of the ink cartridges that came with the Printer Kit is recommended. You can then load up to 100 pages in the input tray, and can hold up to 30 pages in the output tray. This also supports USB and Wireless networking, uses Wireless Direct Print from your ios and Android devices, and makes communication fast. Using the aid Swing-out and Fold-Up and use the front panel as tray for input feed and output. Though, to get more support, it’s an easy-to-use printer system with better wireless communication features.
123.hp.com/envy5055 – Unpack your HP Envy 5055 Printer
Open your HP envy 5055 printer kit to start with and get simple accessories such as power cord, connect cartridges. Recycle the packaging materials now with help of 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
- Now, use the carrying bag and take the printing system out of the box.
- The Multi-Language User Guide, however, helps you with troubleshooting and the simple setup of printers.
- Cut out the plastic box of the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer unit and cut all the tape and other packaging materials.
- Next, using the paper width guide to change the paper size, slide out the input tray and take out the plastic tape and other packaging materials.
123.hp.com envy5055 Printer Driver Installation
- Use the power cord after setting up the basic printer hardware, and build the power link.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the HP Envy 5055 printer device and the other end to the power source. Get additional support from 123.hp.com/envy5055.
- HP suggests using for steady power link from the wall outlet. Switch the power button to ON your printer computer. Your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer system creates a bit of noise during the initialization process.
- Set your printer device’s basic preferences such as language, time & date and country / region. You are prompted by the Printer Device to install the ink cartridges.
- Lift the access door to the ink and place the ink cartridges in the assigned slots. Peel the orange tape gently; don’t hit ink nozzles and electrical contacts.
- Your panel shows “Genuine HP Ink Cartridges Mounted” and tap Start with the 123.hp.com/setup 5055 Setup Procedure. The HP Envy 5055 Printer System asks you to load paper, take out the input tray and load a stack of A4 paper that is free of wrinkles.
- Your HP Envy 5055 printer device prints an aligned page automatically, and scans this aligned page to calibrate your printer device.
Printer Driver Setup with assistance from HP Website
- Scan for 123 HP Envy 5055 Driver, then, go to HP support page 123.hp.com/setup 5055, pick Program and Drivers tab.
- Your Installer now lists you with selected operating system device driver. Then, to adjust the operating system version, use the change method.
- Afterwards, click Download to start the process of installing the HP Envy 5055 printer driver. Go to your computer device to run the Setup file.
- Preparing step includes setting up a simple printer machine, link stage helps you to pick the program for your printer system 123.hp.com/envy5055. Use the option “Custom Software Selection,” and customize the software for the HP Envy 5055 printer driver.
- The installer prompts you to select the type of connection, you can also use the option to connect later. Finally, to complete the process, press the Finish button.
123.hp.com/envy5055 – HP Installation of Printer Driver using CD
- Next, insert the CD-installation program into the CD drive. Your Installer automatically opens and prompts the setup.exe file to run after some time.
- Now, press yes in the user account control panel, and get online help for 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
- The Install process takes three phases, attaching and enabling. Prepare stage includes the basic setup process for the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer and you can pick the HP Envy 5055 printer setup driver in the link process.
- Thus, using the “Device selection configuration” option to choose or change the program for the printer driver.
- The installer asks you to choose the type of connection, select the option USB, wireless or later connect.
- If you want to connect wirelessly, select wireless as the type of link. Then, your installer searches for the wireless printer devices that are available.
- From the result select the printer tool, and click next. The wireless connection between your device and printer is automatically launched by your installer.
- Choose the primary use of the HP Envy 5055 printer device and the printer location postal code in the “Information about your printer” window.
123.hp.com/envy5055 – HP Envy 5055 Wireless Printer Setup
HP Envy 5055 Printer Wireless connection, when compared to other connection options, is comparatively easy. Choose the form of link as wireless during the installation phase of the HP Envy 5055 printer setup driver, and use a wireless printer unit.
Turn ON your HP Envy 5055 printer,router and computer device, it requires an active wireless connection and get the wireless network name and password.
You will connect your computer system to the same wireless network as your HP Envy 5055 printer, and position it near the router. Unplug the USB and Ethernet cables from the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer device .
Printer and Computer Connect
- Click the Wireless icon from the control panel of your HP Envy 5055 printer, and click-) (next to the settings. Use the down arrow and pick Wizard wireless setup, and click OK.
- Wireless Setup Assistant searches and shows a list of networks open to you. Use the down arrow to select your wireless network, and press OK.
- Using the option “Enter New Network Name” to type the name of the network manually. Use the on-screen keyboard to pick the correct letters and numbers.
- This case sensitive wireless communication information, so make sure you enter the exact same letters.
- When prompted , enter either the WEP or WPA key. Use the keyboard on-screen, and enter exactly the same letters. To confirm the settings, click OK after entering the key passphrase.
Installing the Printer App
- Visit HP Official Website 123.hp.com/setup 5055 and enter your model number on your printer and click Start. To download the printer driver for HP Envy 5055 printer computer, click Install and then select Open, Save or Run.
- Run your computer system with Setup.exe file and activate the printer driver on your computer device. Using the on-screen instructions to complete the process of installing the HP Envy 5055 printer and the engine.
- Go to HP Official Website 123.hp.com/envy5055 or 123.hp.com/setup 5055 and complete the registration and activation process for your printers.
Instructions for Troubleshooting- HP Envy 5055 Printer is offline
If the printing cycle isn’t done by your printer tool. Check your printer status and use these guided instructions if it is offline:
HP Envy 5055 Printer Print and Document Scan
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor setup.exe from the 123.hp.com/setup 5055 HP website if you are using Windows 10.
- Then, open your computer screen with HP Print and Scan Doctor, and pick your HP Envy 5055 printer unit.
- While, you can use the option to retry and select your device to print.
- Now, for daily printer updates, click Yes and set your computer as normal. Try printing, if the printer continues to go offline with the next move.
- If you reset your printing environment, your HP Envy 5055 printer device can restore the connection to a printer. Turn your computers off now, and unplug the power cable.
- Reconnect the power cord after a while, and complete the basic setup process.
- If you are using a wireless network, try resetting your router, unplug the power cord from the wireless router, let it stand idle for 10 seconds. Link the router to the power line.
- Now, check your router device with activity light. Use the wireless button or wireless control panel icon to reset the Wireless link.
- Start your device on your computer and reconnect the power cord to the HP Envy 5055 printer. Try to print, if the problem still exists the next step continues.
Check your Default Printer Device
- Next, Make sure the printer system uses the HP Envy 5055 printer driver configured as the default printer driver.
- Search for devices and select Devices and printers from the result on the Windows Search. Then select an active 123.hp.com/envy5055 Printer device and set it as the Default Printer.
- If the question still persists get more assistance from the official website of 123.hp.com/setup 5055.