Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel PC (EU) is a first-person shooter role-playing video game made by 2K Australia and released by 2K Games. It came out in October 2014 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. In December 2014, it came out for macOS and Linux.
In this exciting new part, players are taken to the harsh world of Pandora’s moon, Elpis, where they take control of four new playable characters, each with special skills and skill trees. “The Pre-Sequel” occurs between the first and second mainline Borderlands games. The origin story of Handsome Jack, the main antagonist, gives players insight into his background and the circumstances surrounding his descent into madness.
- Unique Setting: “Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel” takes place on the moon of Pandora, providing a distinct and low-gravity atmosphere.
- Playable Characters: The game has some characters, each with special talents and powers. Athena the Gladiator, Wilhelm the Enforcer, Nisha the Lawbringer, Claptrap the Fragtrap, and more figures are among these characters.
- Play cooperatively: “The Pre-Sequel” has cooperative multiplayer gaming, just like previous Borderlands games. This feature lets you work with friends or other players to complete tasks and defeat opponents.
- Low-Gravity features: The moon’s low gravity creates thrilling new fighting and exploring opportunities by introducing new gameplay features, including higher jumping and ground pounds.
- Oxygen Management: As you explore the moon’s surface in this game, you must monitor your oxygen supply. Running out of oxygen can be fatal, so you must know your supplies.
- Weapons and Treasure: “The Pre-Sequel” maintains the extensive arsenal of weaponry and treasure that “Borderlands” is known for. Collecting them all, you can equip your character with an extensive assortment of weapons, shields, and other equipment.
- Storyline: The game fills in the gaps between “Borderlands” and “Borderlands 2,” revealing the pasts of some of the series’ most recognizable characters, like Handsome Jack.
- Funny Story: “The Pre-Sequel” carries on the legacy of the Borderlands games, renowned for their irreverent storytelling and humor, with clever language and oddball characters.
- DLC Content: The game may have had further downloadable content (DLC) released at some point, adding more objectives, characters, and objects to the gameplay.
- PC Features: The game might have improved visual settings, keyboard and mouse support, and the ability to play mods and community-generated content on the PC platform.
- EU Region: This version of the game is designed exclusively for the European Union region; as such, it may feature different pricing, localization options, and language support.
- Unofficial Community Patch (UCP): This mod fixes various bugs and makes balance changes to the game. It is highly recommended for all players.
- Community Mod Manager (BLCMM): This tool makes installing and managing mods for Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel easy. It is also required for some mods to work.
- Item Rebalance Mod (IRM): This mod rebalances many of the items in the game to make them more useful and viable.
- Weapon Overhaul Mod (WOM): This mod adds a variety of new and unique weapons to the game.
- Gameplay Overhaul Mod (GOM): This mod makes several changes to the game’s gameplay, such as increasing the movement speed and adding new skills.
- SDK Mods: These mods are written in Python and can be used to add new features and gameplay mechanics to the game.
- Athena – The Gladiator: Athena is a former Crimson Lance assassin with a unique “Kinetic Aspis” ability to absorb incoming damage and throw it back at enemies.
- Wilhelm – The Enforcer: Wilhelm is a cyborg mercenary who can summon combat drones and enhance his physical abilities with cybernetic upgrades.
- Nisha – The Lawbringer: Nisha is the Sheriff of Lynchwood and has skills related to precision shooting and pistols. Her special ability is “Showdown,” which automatically targets and fires at enemies.
- Claptrap – The Fragtrap: You can play as Claptrap, the iconic robot from the Borderlands series. Claptrap has a series of random and unpredictable special abilities that can lead to chaotic and hilarious results.
- Jack – The Doppelganger: Handsome Jack, the main antagonist of Borderlands 2, is a playable character in this game. He can summon Digi-Jacks, holographic duplicates of himself, to assist in combat.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 / ATI Radeon HD 2600
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 13 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compliant
- OS: Windows XP SP3/Vista/Win 7/Win 8
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / ATI Radeon HD 5850
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 c Compliant
How To Download?
- Click Here to Get Borderlands: The Pre-sequel PC (EU) For a Personal Computer.
- Start Your Free Installer Download From hpenvy.us
- You may play Borderlands: The Pre-sequel PC (EU) for free on your personal computer by downloading and running the installation file while connected to a stable internet connection.
In conclusion, Borderlands: The Pre-sequel PC (EU) offers a unique and entertaining addition to the series. With its memorable characters, innovative gameplay, and vibrant community, it’s a hard game to put down. Whether you’re a seasoned vault hunter or new to the franchise, this game promises hours of interstellar fun.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Should I start with the earlier games or play Borderlands: The Pre-sequel independently?
While you can enjoy Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel independently, you’ll better understand the plot and characters if you play the previous games.
- What makes the game’s European edition stand out the most?
The adversaries in the European edition are more powerful and have greater health, making it a more difficult game. It’s a fantastic option for people who want a more challenging game.
- Are there any differences in playstyle and abilities amongst the playable characters?
Of course! The unique powers and ability trees of each character accommodate different playstyles. A fun element of playing with them is experimenting.
- Is playing Borderlands: The Pre-sequel better done with friends, or is it best done alone?
Although you may play the game alone, cooperative play is where it shines. Playing with others fosters collaboration and enjoyment on a whole new level.
- Are there any essential mods to improve the experience of playing the game?
The modding community has made numerous modifications that can improve your gameplay. It is worthwhile to investigate them and determine which ones suit your tastes.