How to connect hp tango printer to wifi
HP Tango Wireless Setup
You can set up and manage a wireless connection to your tango printer. This includes information to print about Network settings, wireless function turning on or off, and wireless settings restored.
To switch the printer’s wireless capability on or off
Press (the Wi-Fi button) to turn on or off the wireless tango printing capabilities on the back of the printer.
- If the printer has an active connection to the wireless network, the Edge Lighting Large Bar will glow
- Middle light brown.
- When wireless is switched off, the Edge’s large light bar glows white in the center.
- See Edge lighting for more information on wireless status.
- To print the wireless network test report and the configuration network page, see Control Imprint report stop.
To restore network settings to default settings
- Press and hold (the Wi-Fi button) at least three seconds behind the printer. Then there’s the printer is in Auto Wireless Connect (AWC) configuration mode. It continues its search and waits for the HPSmart app to connect within 2 hours, and then stop searching.
Changing HP Tango Wireless (Windows) settings
This method is open, if the printer program has already been installed.
- Open the program for the HP Printer. See Open the HP Tango Printer app (Windows) for more detail.
- Click Tools in the Printer software.
- Click Setup & Software on Device.
- Choose Wireless Settings in Reconfigured. Follow instructions on-screen.