You’ll need to find WPS Pin on HP Printer to create a connection with any other computer. The HP printer uses wireless technology and this technology allows us to print documents anywhere across the globe, anywhere. This HP printer technology can be used by simply connecting the wireless printer to the personal computer with the aid of WPS PIN code, either via a wired network or through your wireless router and easily print documents.
What is a Pin for WPS?
When we say in technical terms, WPS stands for the “Wi-Fi Safe System.” It is essentially a wireless network protection standard. And, that helps make connections faster and easier between wireless devices and a router. WPS can only work with wireless networks that use a password and encrypt the password with personal security protocols like WPA2 or WPA 1. The linking process is simplified via the WPS press.
WPS Connection Types:
- WPS Button
- WPS Pin
Connect HP Printer using WPS Button
- Go to your HP Printer’s control panel and then, after pressing the Wireless or Settings button, you will see a Blue Light blinking start.
- Go to the “WiFi Protected Setup” option, and follow the instructions on the printer screen.
- After that you need to select the “WPS Button” option. If you do so, the printer will tell you to click the wireless router on the WPS button.
- After pressing the router’s WPS button, switch to the printer and click continue for a wireless link.
- Now Link is set up, and the printer is ready to use.
Connecting HP printer using WPS Pin
- Go to your HP Printer’s control panel and then go to Settings after pressing the Wireless button.
- You should follow the prompts which appear on the screen after touching the WiFi Safe Setup.
- Tap on this Button now, you’ll be prompted to Click. WPS PIN will appear on the screen when you do so.
- Next step is to connect the wireless access point or wireless router to the setup service or to the app. You’ll need to type a WPS PIN after this.
- After the setup is complete, open the HP Printer Folder in All Programs. Next, switch to Computer and Printer Setup. Then, pick “Attach a New Printer” option. You can install the Network Printer Driver quickly, that way.