Tango printing from a mobile wireless device which supports Wi-Fi Direct
Verify that you have the current version of the HP Print Service Plugin enabled on your mobile computer (if using a desktop app Digital gadget). This app can be downloaded from Google Play App store.
- Make sure the tango printer has turned on Wi-Fi Direct.
- Turn Wi-Fi On your mobile device directly. For more information, see the accompanying documentationMobility unit.
- Select a document from an application enabled for tango printing from your mobile device, and then select the optionDocument to print.
It shows the list of available printers.
- From the list of printers available, select the shown Wi-Fi Direct tag, such as DIRECT-**-HP Tango (Where * * is special printer identification characters).Enter the password for Wi-Fi Direct, when asked.
- Start your Document printing.