The printers are not used just to provide high-quality text and graphics in today’s age. You can use your HP Officejet 8610 router to scan photos and copy documents, and send faxes and even wirelessly link to your router.
Wireless is better than cable or USB connecting, but you can encounter problems with the first connection to your printer, or set up your HP Officejet 8610 Printer wireless link.
Wired or Ethernet networking, USB networking, wireless connectivity, direct wireless connectives, and the HP smart device are all eligible for Officejet pro 8160 printers. Follow any of the following steps.
Simple Mac / Windows Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless Setup
First Download and run a driver and program after you have set up your printer hardware. Download your 123.hp.com/Officejet pro configuration site 8610 HP Officejet Pro 8610 official driver and manual update.
Officejet Pro 8610, Wireless Installation on Windows OS
The HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless Installation Instructions for Windows OS are given step-by-step below.
- Once you connect the printer to your wireless network, obtain the network name and password.
- The printers with the same wireless network must be connected to your Personal Computer.
- Switch on the desktop printer spot.
- Deactivate the Ethernet or USB from the printer, if necessary.
- In order to locate the device to attach your printer through the Wireless Setup Wizard, you need to locate the device during installation by HP installer.
- Download the dashboard and click the Wireless icon after you connect to the network on the printer control panel.
- To open the wireless installation wizard, click on the Setup button, and then on the Setup wizard.
- Pick the name of your network in the network access list and click OK. Type the WEP or the WPA key if prompted,
- Then press Open a shortcut on the computer.
- You are back to your home screen now press OK.
- The most current version of your full functionality program needs to be downloaded from the website of the printer service.
- Using it to complete the wireless setup during the installation process when the Auto Wireless Connect Screen is shown.
- If not, take the guided steps to complete the setup of the installation program.
- To download the app, use the CD as an alternative way.
- Pick your printer from the list shown on your phone.
- Enter your printer’s model number and press start here.
- Select Install and press Open, Save, or Run to install the driver to your desktop.
- Double click driver file in the browser’s download bar or Download directory on your device to launch driver installation.
- Go to the on- instructions to complete the connection and driver installation.
Officejet prof 8610 Wireless Mac OS setup
Join the HP printer official website and start downloading when the update completes the installation of the program on your device or on your laptop if not then you have wireless networks or an active internet. Officejet pro 8610 To install the driver and program on your desktop or laptop, go to the following steps.
- Navigate to the file you downloaded right now.
- To open the file, double- the file or right- the file to open it.
- There is a dialogue file. Click the Yes or Run option to continue the setup process.
- A contact screen is visible on the computer.
- Click Continue to open the app collection list.
- A custom product option is often recommended by default from the product selection tab.
- Click on the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions.
- Click next to launch HP Printer Program 9 installation. Each driver and program selected will be installed on your desktop.
- Now it takes a few minutes to wait until the set- is complete.
- A connection display exists.
- Pick the kind of relationship you want.
- The installer can detect and mount your printer by the form of connection.
- Once the installation is finished, the machine or laptop restarts and the installation is completed.
You can wirelessly print your smartphones, tablets and computers using your Wi-Fi-enabled apps. The following steps are given to connect to Wi- for using this functionality: Download the required printer software from your HP Officejet Pro 8640 printer setup.
- The first step is to search the control panel and click on the Settings for hardware and sounds.
- Choose the printer you can find.
- Select Wi- settings and activate the Direct Wi- option.
- You can connect through devices directly through Wi-.
- Open your HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer program on your computer.
- Select the device configuration from the tools option and then add a specific device option.
- In the Association category, explore all wireless options.
- The list of accessible presses is now on the screen and the printer is selected and completed by selecting the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer unit.
You can now download the steps below to print your first documents via Wi-Fi
- First, in your HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer and computer, turn on Wi-Fi Direct.
- Pick the document from your Wi-Fi system that you want to print and choose a printing method. A list of printers you can select will be notified to you.
- Choose and click OK to move on with your HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer.
After all this process has been completed successfully, you can connect to your printer and start printing wirelessly, the most important thing to remember now is that your printer must be updated, so in the future you do not make a mistake and run smoothly.
Improvements and issues are periodically available for the revised firmware. Based on your printer, the applications in the printer control panel will also provide notifications. Update firmware and other features periodically in order to ensure that you benefit everything from your printer.
Set up the latest edition of your printer firmware’s HP Customer Support downloads page. You are advised to upgrade your printer immediately and use its new feature.