HP Envy 5660 Windows 10 Update
You can directly print documents or images from your Windows 10 Mobile device, to your HP printer
- Make sure that the HP Envy 5660 printer and your Windows 10 Mobile device are connected to the same wired (Ethernet) or wireless network.
- Go toWi-Fi settings on your Windows 10 Mobile device, and connect it to your wired or wireless network.
- Open the document or an app like email, which has the file you want to print.Click on the Print icon .
- After the above step, a print preview screen appears in which you can select your printer and change any print settings, if necessary.
- Once the necessary changes are made, clickPrint.
- It also gives you options like number of copies, color of the print, paper size, paper range and orientation.
If the print job doesn’t get printed then, it could be due to the following issues;
- Poor or no network available
- Power saving mode isON
- Printer isOFF
hpenvy.us has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. All the information in this site is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranty about the reliability and accuracy of this information. We provide help and support to those who need advice in taking their own websites to the next level. Anyone using the links does so at their own risk.