HP Envy 5540 Wireless Printer Setup
How To Connect HP Envy 5540 Wireless Printer Setup?
You have to connect it to the network before you start printing on your HP Envy 5540 from your computer. Establish a wireless link to your devices and update your computer with printer software. The instructions below are given to set up the HP printer wirelessly.
HP Envy 5540 Printer Uses Wireless Setup Fast Guidelines
- The Fast Steps to Establish a WLAN to Your HP Envy 5540
- Download your printer software from online.
- Collect network credentials including the name and passphrase of the network.
- Power and link all devices to the same wireless network.
- Tap Wireless icon and then tap on Control Panel Settings icon.
- From the tools, pick the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Pick from the list your network name.
- Type the name manually unless the name can be found on the chart.
- Touch Done, tap OK.
The method of setting up HP Envy 5540 Wireless Printer
- In order to work with any printer, the HP Envy 5540 setup procedure must be completed first. If the printer supports you can connect a printer to the network and create a wireless connection.
- Install the printer driver on the computer to set up the HP Envy 5540 printer. The next step is to prepare the installation unit. All devices that are printer, computer and router should be turned on.
- The name of the network is also called SSID and the passphrase is WEP or WPA. The computer you are connecting to will be linked to a network.
- HP advises using a wired link and guarantees that it will always provide the same wireless connectivity for the printer. Place your printer next to the router until the process is done.
- If a USB or Ethernet cable is connected to the device, remove the cable and reinsert the cable only at the request of the screen. If the printer software has previously been installed using the USB connection, it can be converted into a wireless connection.
- Follow the following procedure. Go to Devices & Printers and find your device in the list. Open the printer software and click the Services option. Choose Setup Printer and Selection Software option.
- Click Convert a connected USB printer to Wi-Fi or connect a new printer, which may vary depending on the software version. The setup is now complete and you can start working with your wireless printer.
- If you set up new setup, you can then view the touch panel of the printer with the built-in configuration wizard and tap on the Wireless icon. Tap the Settings Icon on the Wireless Summary page and touch the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Touch the name of your network from the list or enter the name of the SSID manually. When the screen prompts, enter the WEP or WPA passphrase. The passphrase is sensitive and the lower case distinguishes from the upper case.
- Click Full and tap OK. The configuration is complete. I am sure that the above process is informative for setting up the HP Envy 5540 printer.
hpenvy.us has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. All the information in this site is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranty about the reliability and accuracy of this information. We provide help and support to those who need advice in taking their own websites to the next level. Anyone using the links does so at their own risk.