123.hp.com/envy4522 – HP Envy 4522 Setup
Unlike his other initial Envy equivalents, HP Envy 4522 is targeted to making the printing affordable.
It does not come with an integrated slot memory card or a sleek glass scanner, but otherwise it’s really practical. The printer clocking at 8.8 ppm is more than sufficient for monochrome printing and 5.2 ppm for colourful printing. The printers also support duplex printing at an reasonable print speed of 3.9 ppm, but don’t have a low price automatic document feeder (ADF). HP also eliminates Envy 4522 costs by using a monochrome, unreactive control panel. Concerning communication mode, the Envy 4522 can be linked through a wired or wireless link to your network. In the case, you can either download drivers for your printer from 123.hp.com/envy4522 or 123.hp.com/setup 4522.
Unboxing HP Envy 4522
- First of all, cut the tape covering the box flaps and gently shift the flaps to the side to make it easier to take away the contents inside.
- First, detach the power cord and cartridges. The three-color cartridge has a sticker on it so that you can pick the right cartridges when you’re out of tin.
- Now remove the carton cover and use the clear handle cover, remove the printer from the box after placing it on a table or hard surface so that the CD and the installation guides do not fall away.
- If the printer has been removed from the case, remove the Styrofoam caps on the printing ladder.
- Keep the multi-language setup and troubleshooting manual, CD installation and startup guide apart. The Download CD includes Mac and Windows device drivers. Drivers are also accessible from 123.hp.com/envy4522 or 123.hp.com/setup 4522
- Drag the printer out of its transparent cover by gently tilting and dragging it out of the case.
- First, remove all tapes and packaging materials on and inside the printer board.
123.hp.com/Envy4522 Installation Setup
Before the initialization process, the printer must be triggered. Follow the steps below to turn on the printer and start the process of initialization.
- Take the power cord and loosen the twist knot. Attach one end to the back of the printer and the other end to the outlet of the wall. Stop using power strips because they can cause the printer power problems.
- Click the power button on the left hand side of the printer to turn on the printer. It’s loud when it’s turned on. Wait for it to rest until the cycle starts.
- Once you have set up the printer, you are asked to pick a script. Using the arrow buttons on the sides to swipe through the languages list and pick a language. When the search is completed, use the arrow buttons to scroll through the list and press OK.
- Likewise, pick the location of your printer.
123.hp.com/envy4522-Installation of Ink cartridge:
Follow the steps below to mount the ink cartridges.
- Open the entry area of the ink cartridge with cutouts on the sides.
- Replace the tricolor cartouche and the orange pull tab that protects the electric contacts and ink nozzles. Don’t touch electric contacts or nozzles because it could lead to bad electrical connections.
- Open the three-color lock lever and insert the cartridge into the cartridge slot at a slight downward angle until it is securely attached. Under the lock lever must be the back edge of the cartridge.
- Drop the black cartridge into the slot in the same way.
You will insert the cartons, load the paper and wirelessly set up a printer to download and update 123.hp.com/envy4522 App. When the printer is detected, click Continue to load unused paper into the paper tray.
hpenvy.us has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. All the information in this site is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranty about the reliability and accuracy of this information. We provide help and support to those who need advice in taking their own websites to the next level. Anyone using the links does so at their own risk. 123 HP Setup Envy 4520.