HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Not accepting Password
- Obviously, password is case sensitive and can also include symbols and numbers.
- Type your password carefully to ensure that you don’t err yourself.
- Switch just WPA security and not WPA/WPA2 security form.
- You have to turn off the MAC filter, Bonjour should be allowed.
- Multicasting should be maintained ON.
- Dual band should be set to 2.4 GHz because the router does not support 5 GHz.
- Set your device’s firewall settings as usual or you can keep them low.
- Restore network settings if your printer does not accept password yet.
- Reboot and enter the connecting password now.