Tango printer Connection
Connect using the HP Smart app
To set up using the HP Smart app
The HP Smart app allows you to set up the printer on your wireless network. It supports the HP Smart App
On computers running iOS, Android and Windows. For information on this app, see printing using the HP Smart app,Copy, scan, and scan.
- Connect your computer or mobile device to your wireless network and you know Wi-FiYour Wireless network name.
- Whether you are using a mobile device with iOS or Android, make sure Bluetooth is turned on. (Uses HP SmartBluetooth to make setup of iOS and Android mobile devices quicker and easier.)
NOTE: HP Smart only uses Bluetooth for setting up of printers. Bluetooth printing isn’t supported.
- Make sure that the tango printer is setup in Auto Wireless Connect (AWC) mode.
The Edge lighting shows the two small light bars glowing when the printer enters the AWC setup modeBlue, whilst the lower large light bar pulses blue outward from the middle, repeating.If this is the first time you setup the HP Tango printer, after the printer has been started, the printer is ready for setup on. Within two hours it keeps searching for the HP Smart app to connect, and then stops searching.
To reset the HP Tango printer to the AWC setup mode, press and hold (the WiFi button) on the back of the printer for at least three seconds.
Open the HP Smart app, and then do one of the following things:
- iOS / Android: Tap the Plus icon on the home screen, and select the printer. If not the printer
- Tap the Add a new printer in the list. Follow the instructions on screen to connect the HP Tango printer to your account Networking.
- Windows: Click or tap Find Printer on Home screen. Select or tap Set if printer is not foundFresh printer up. Follow the instructions onscreen to connect theTango printer to your network.
Tango Printer connectivity using the HP Smart app