A printer is a device by which the hard copy of the paper may be contained in the program. In addition, you can easily copy or fax any form of document or image. However, you should first attach your printer to Wi-Fi for the complete setup before printing anything. You should know how to connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi in order to set up the connection easily.
How to successfully link Hp Printer to Wi-Fi?
Issues to be safe before you start:
- Before starting, you must make sure that you have good internet access, such as broadband connectivity, in the first place.
- You will also ensure that both the router and the operating system are in active mode.
- In addition, you need to load a specific paper stack size into the paper tray.
- Finally, you will turn on your Hp Printer and position it near the router.
Before that, you must go step by step with the above methods. The setup process can be conducted successfully without problems.
Method 1: Connect Hp Printer to Wi-Fi
You can, first of all, make sure that your router and the HP printer support both WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup). You will switch to Connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi after confirmation. To do so, you will carefully follow these basic steps.
- Move your printer and router with the WPS button within 15 to 20 seconds.
- To start the WPS pushbutton mode, you need to navigate to the control panel of your HP printer.
- Here, you must also tap the ‘Wireless’ button, then pick ‘Wireless Protected Setup’ option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Option 2: Connect HP Printer
Connect To Wi-Fi:
- You must first position your printer next to your router.
- You will have to fill the stack of paper and mount the cartridges.
- After that, you will have to download the driver and update your HP printer program first.
- You should then trigger your printer and go to the ‘Network Link Type’ option.
- In the following step you must select the ‘Wireless’ option and click on the ‘Yes, submit my wireless setup.’
- Wait for a few minutes before your printer connects to Wi-Fi and press the Finish button once you have done.
- Now your HP printer is able to meet your requirements for printing.
Often you can encounter a variety of obstacles and obstacles when attaching your HP printer. You can, however, consider resetting HP printer Wi-Fi so that you can run HP Printer Setup. Below are a few simple steps to reestablish the Wi-Fi connection:
How to reset the HP Printer Wi-Fi connection?
- First of all, attach your printer’s electrical cord to the wall outlet.
- In the next stage, you must ensure that your printer and router are in the range.
- You will then press the ‘On’ button to turn on your HP printer.
- Before that, you will encounter a wireless light that begins to blink.
- You will press and hold the ‘Power’ button for a few seconds to reset the Wi-Fi.
- You need to double-click the ‘Print’ button and thrice the ‘Cancel’ button.
- Afterwards, the ‘On’ button must be activated before a Wi-Fi light blinks to complete reset operation.
What else you cannot do with HP Printer Setup Operation?
Due to a wide variety of problems and failures, you can face discomfort during the operation of HP Printer Setup. Nonetheless, you can easily follow the right guidance with the HP experts’ recommendations and directions. You just have to contact these brilliant experts and ask for assistance. We would definitely recommend the best way to succeed with what you want to do. They will also help you overcome the inconveniences you find in the above measures.