HP Envy 4520 to WiFi Printer Setup Steps:
Link HP Envy 4520 Printer to WiFi and Link HP Envy 4520 Printer to HP Envy 4520 Printer is an outstanding printing tool, as it performs multiple functions, including copy, scan and print. The design of the product is sleek and simple. It has an impressive touch screen interface, fantastic graphics and a brave spotlight.
This printer is a decent choice for consumers who don’t know the quality of text. It has a very quick and fast installation process. The quality of the text is Fine in terms of print quality, but the quality of the image is not up to the mark. The way software is installed is also very simple.
You can download or update the software online with the CD of your printer. Connecting the envy printer to the wireless network is also very convenient. This post shows us how to connect HP printer to Wi-Fi.
Following are the steps to link HP Printer to the wireless network and Link HP Envy 4520 Printer to the computer:
Step 1: preparing to mount
- You will need to know the name and password in the wireless network before starting connecting HP Envy 4530 Printer to Wi-Fi.
- Before you connect the HP Envy 4520 Printer to Wi-Fi, you must be aware of the wireless network’s name and password.
- You must also ensure that both your machine and your printer are allowed. Link your PC to the same Wi-Fi network you want to link your printer machine.
- Power your printer unit and keep it connected to the router and computer network.
- If connected, delete from your printer any Ethernet cables.
Step 2: Connect HP Envy 4520
Printer to Wi-Fi Using wireless printer wizard to link your printer system to the wireless network. This way, your HP installer will locate your printing tool at the time of setup.
- Turn on the Printer.
- Go to the control panel for the printer and turn on the network wireless button. The wireless screen launch.
- Press the controls.
- Tap the wireless setup wizard and follow the rules of your control panel closely to connect your press to Wi-Fi.
Step 3: Download and update your computer’s Printer Driver software
Following that, load the full function printer program. With this software HP Printer Assistant software and wireless print drivers are available to control and scan printers.
Visit the 123.hp.com website and enter your model printer number. Select Begin and then press Install the printer app.
Double-click the driver file downloaded and start the installation process.
- If the driver and drivers of your printer is selected, please click Full Drivers and Drivers and then Continue. Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the setup afterwards.