123 HP Envy 4510 Wireless Scanning
Steps to enable wireless scanning using your computer
- Open printer support by clicking on the desktop icon of the HP Envy Printer Series.
- From the scan option, select the scan to the computer option.
- If the scan option is now activated, deactivate it and activate it again.
- Try scanning again from the printer.
- You can also use the scanning option from the computer that provides advanced scanning options.
Try a network power reset if your print still doesn’t scan. Leave the router to unplug the power cable of the router. Do it for the printer, too, and shut the computer down. The router and power on the printer will plug after a full minute and wait until the UP is fully powered. Then plug the printer in and wait for the sliding wireless light. Turn on the computer to refresh the network connection and start scanning once everything is done.
HP Envy Printer support–Call Toll Free:1-888-682-5959
hpenvy.us has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. All the information in this site is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranty about the reliability and accuracy of this information. We provide help and support to those who need advice in taking their own websites to the next level. Anyone using the links does so at their own risk.