123 HP Envy 4500 Wireless Scanning
Simple steps to enable wireless scanning for 123 hp envy 4500 printers with your PC
- Open the printer aid by clicking the desktop icon of the HP Envy 4500 Printer Series.
- Select from the scan option the scan to the computer.
- If you have already activated the scan option, disable it and enable it again.
- Try scanning again from the printer.
- You can also use the scan option from your computer, which provides you with advanced scanning options.
Try a network power reset if your print still doesn’t scan. Leave the router on just unplug the power cable of the router. Do it for the printer as well, and shut the computer down. The router and power on the envy 4500 printer after a minute plug and wait until it’s fully powered up. Then plug in the envy 4500 printer and wait until the wireless light is glowing. Once all has been done, turn on the computer to refresh and start scanning the network connection.
hp-envy.us has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. All the information in this site is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranty about the reliability and accuracy of this information. We provide help and support to those who need advice in taking their own websites to the next level. Anyone using the links does so at their own risk.