Solve 123 HP Envy 4500 printer Offline Issue
The default print driver may have switched from the installed driver to a different driver, like the WSD (WebServices for Devices) driver with a similar name. Change your originally installed driver’s default print driver and confirm that the printer is not set to offline use.
- Turn off and on the printer and then ensure it is ready
- Search for Windows and click Devices and Printers in the results list
- Find the printer icon you initially installed
- If a color or gray icon displays a green mark, proceed to the next step
- If a color or a gray icon appears without a green checkmark, right-click on the icon and then select Set as the default printer.
- When your envy 4500 printer shows one color and a gray icon, right-click on the color icon, select Set as the Default Printer, and then proceed to the next step.
Right-click the default printer icon, then select See what is being printed.
The window of the print queue opens
- Click Printer. Click Printer. To remove the checkmark, click each item to display a checkmark next to Pause PrintingAnd Use Printer Offline.
- Try to print. Try to print.
- The printer is back online. If the printer goes offline again after printing, continue to the next step.
- If the printer can not print and remains offline, or intermittently goes offline, continue the next step.
hpenvy.us has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. All the information in this site is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranty about the reliability and accuracy of this information. We provide help and support to those who need advice in taking their own websites to the next level. Anyone using the links does so at their own risk.