123.hp.com/envy4524 Printer - HP Envy 4524 Printer Setup
123 HP Envy 4524 Printer Connectivity
In order to set up your brand new HP Envy 4524 Printer the printer device must be unboxed and the entire container emptied from the shipped package. You should then try to connect the power cable correctly and set the control panel preference according to the demands. Feed a bunch of paper into the input tray to finish the installation of your newly acquired printer. Download and install the most recent version of the drivers from 123.hp.com/envy4524.
123 HP Envy Printer support Call Toll
HP Envy 4524 Printer Unbox the Package
- Unbox the container HP ENVY 4524 Printer with other packaging components, including stickers, cables and other accessories. For a list of components within the package, refer to the package label.
- Lift the Printer out of the box and placed it on the table aside.
- Cautionfully remove all stickers / tapes from the printer surface.
- By lifting the Scanner deck the packaging tapes on the sides of the scanner glass must be removed.
- Shut the Scanner lid after the tapes have been removed.
- Clutch the Printer handle both sides to keep the printer and raise the access gate of the ink cartridge until it clicks and locks in position. Cautionfully remove all stickers / tapes in the printer.
- Shut the access gate of the Ink cartridge.
- Open the paper tray door and draw the paper input tray as far as possible so that the tapes on the tray are readily removed.
- Push the paper panel inside and closed the paper panel door.
- The materials and tapes for packaging can be sent for recycling.
123.hp.com/envy 4524 printer power connection setup
The printer has to be connected to a power socket to turn the printer on. Preferences must be set using the control panel. At this point, the network link via Ethernet / Wireless / USB must be prevented.
- Take the energy cord and connect one end of it to a energy source and the rest to the energy port at the printer’s back.
- Turn the machine ON Initially, attempt to select the language of the control panel by using the down arrow keys and click OK. From a list of nations, select the nation of residence using the down arrow button and then press OK to verify the selection.
123.hp.com/setup 4524 - Ink cartridge setup
Next you need to install the initial HP Ink Cartridges provided with the Printer Container Package.
- Clutch the printer on both sides to keep the printer closely and raise the entrance gate until the printer clicks and locks in a location. The car slides into the entrance region.
- Hold for a while before the carriage is fixed and calm before the next step is taken.
- Try to separate one of the cartridges from the chip package by carefully touching on the surface of only the black plastic and prevent touching the surface or the ink nozzle area that can trigger tiny clogs and electrically defective connections.
- Be soft to peel the plastic tape off the insert cartridge surface.
- The tin cartridge slot has a cap that must be lifted gently.
- Take the cartridge on its side with a dust facing the printer and push it into the slot until it slows down.
- Shut the cartouche cap to guarantee that the cartouche is secure and secure.
- Identify the above measures to plant in open slots all the ink cartridges.
- Shut the access gate to the region of the ink cartridge slot.
- The alignment of the ink cartridge must be confirmed using instructions on the control panel. The Printer detects the freshly installed tin cartridges and prints an alignment page automatically.
For unexplained purposes, the printer may not print the alignment page. In such instances, follow the following easy directions.
- Use the Control Panel Display down arrow keys to scroll and find tools.
- Find tools and push OK. Remove down the arrow keys from scrolling and pressing OK to find Align Printer.
- This command causes the printer to print an Alignment Page.
hp envy 4524 printer Input Paper Tray Paper setup
When the preferences are set, stack an suitable bundle of paper in the input tray.
- Open the door of the paper tray and extend the paper tray as far as possible from the Printer.
- Pull the paper tray extension carefully and attempt to lift the caught document.
- Extend the guides for paper width and put them in their most extreme situation.
- Stack a bundle of appropriate size documents and gently push them into the paper tray that keeps the paper on its brief edge.
- Move the paper width guides to touch the paper sides and force the paper tray into strongly locked.
123.hp.com/envy4524 Ink cartridge alignment
The ink cartridge alignment should be inspected and verified in order to improve the print quality of all papers before the printing of regular papers.
- Take a Alignment Print Page and place it on the glass scanner, touching the glass on the printed side.
- Placing the paper within the specified limits of the scanner glass is exercised.
- Shut down the scanner completely and click OK .
- The above activities trigger the printer to automatically align the tin cartridges.
HP Envy 4524 Printer Software Download and installation setup
- The Printer Hardware is now prepared to work. Go and install the latest printer software, but make sure that the printer is not connected to a computer without or without specific instructions.
- You can download the Latest Printers software at 123.hp.com/ENVY4524.
123.hp.com/envy 4524 printer connected to a computer with USB connection
- Windows-based Desktop / Laptop computers can be linked to your HP Printer using USB connections and print configuration. Confirm that all endorsed characteristics of the USB-linked printers have been installed on your recent feature. Our troubleshooting guidelines guide you through a series of steps to fix all problems associated with the printer.
- You can find the Full Function Printer Software / Drivers from 123.hp.com/envy4524 or from the software and driver downloads Hp ePrint of HP Customer Support.
HP Envy 4524 Printer Hardware preparation and installation
The first step in setting up your USB connection printer is to take inventory of all the required specifications before you can continue to delete older printer software from Windows OS.
Make a checklist and keep track of all these demands before the setup begins.
- Ensure that the printer is prepared and ON.
- Find a USB cable with a length not exceeding 3 m.
- Instead of a USB hub or a docking station that may not provide adequate energy for the printer to function, use the USB port on your laptop.
- Keep in mind that the USB cable link between laptop and printer precedes the installation of HP controllers. If you have mistakenly attached the USB cable, take the following measures to get rid of the printer from the installed device window to run it and set it up effectively. If not, please proceed to the next step.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the computer / laptop to the printer and never try to reconnect before specific driver installation is prompted.
- Search for “Devices” by looking for it, then point to Devices and Printers in the Control Panel Settings.
- Locate and then right-click your Printer icon and click’ Remove Device’ again. Search if other copies of your printer should also be deleted.
- To close the’ Devices and Printers ‘ window, click the close button.
Step 2: Connection Setup Completion by Driver Installation
Go ahead and find and download the newest and most updated print driver version on the HP website. To complete the link set-up, install the downloaded Printer software.
- Type the hp.com URL to access the HP website. Provide your printer model data and get directed to stop the driver download by the on-screen instructions. HP Easy Start is a driver installer that will download automatically, as long as your model printer requires it.
- You can start to download the Driver or HP Easy start. If so, kindly start the installation process by opening the download file. The connection type should be selected as USB when a prompt pops up. If this method is effective, it is possible to skip the remaining steps.
- If the driver is not downloaded or if the printer is not listed in 123.hp.com/envy4524, read the steps below and execute it to finish installing the driver.
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup 4524 to provide data about the printer model and confirm on the website the OS version.
- Find and then press Download a caption called Driver Product Installation Software. If you prefer, you can use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant. Alternatively, click Download only to save it to later run the executable file.
- Connection Type should be selected as USB when the installer runs the driver file when the prompt pops up. This finishes the configuration.
- Choose to print, scan or fax depending on your HP Envy Printer features.
123 hp com envy 4501 printer wireless setup connection
The wireless configuration of an HP printer over Wi-Fi network can be done by connecting the printer to the wireless network and by installing the print driver, which you can download from HP Web site, if you don’t have it accessible. Please note that during the installation phase you choose the link type as Wireless.
123 HP Envy 4524 Printer Wireless Setup Hardware
Collect the network name and the associated password before the printer is set up in the wireless network. All required devices must be powered up, including the router, laptop and printer.
Collect and maintain prepared the following products:
- Network name: network name also called SSID.
- Network Password: WEP Key or WPA Security Passphrase acts as the password.
- A wireless computer linked.
- Internet Access: HP recommends the use of broadband Internet connections such as DSL or broadband cable for quicker and reliable information transfer, HP Web Services, drivers and software download, and frequent 123.hp.com/envy4524 printer updates.
- Switch on your laptop and the printer. The laptop and the printer should share the same wireless network and verify the wireless variety and connectivity when set up.
- Make sure that no wired connections like Wireless or Ethernet are in location.
123 HP Envy 4524 Wireless Network Printer
- HP introduces the’ Wireless Setup Wizard,’ which automates the way you set up wireless connections, track them, and handle them.
- Find the Wireless icon on the HP ENVY 4524 Printer control panel and tap the button adjacent to the settings.
- The Down Arrow Keys can assist you find and tap the Wireless Setup Wizard. The Wizard will integrate all networks in the spectrum available.
- Use the same down arrow keys to scroll and discover your network name and press OK on the display of the control panel. Enter the name of the network manually if your network is missing from the list.
- Use the Down Arrow Keys to place Enter New Network Name, then press OK. Use the Down Arrow Keys to enter the letters and numbers in the On-Screen Keyboard as the link failure can fail.
- Press Done and OK after entering the Network Name. The Printer attempts to connect to your network.
- Enter in the password box the WEP Key or WPA Key.
- Use the down arrow keys to enter the letters and numbers of the on-screen keyboard when the link fails.
- When you enter the WPA or WEP button, click the Done button and then OK to allow the link. The Printer attempts to connect to your network.
HP Envy 4524 Printer Driver install
Check whether you have updated the entire software feature or if you want a point to download it from 123.hp.com/envy4524
Note: Some of the printers can be connected automatically by using the auto wireless connect option. If not available, use the HP Installer Software measures to perform printer driver link and installation issues.
- Visit the HP Printer support page at URL 123.hp.com/envy4524 Type Model Number and click Start.
- Click the Download button to save it by either clicking Open or Save or Run by clicking Run.
- You must run the software to start installing by double-clicking on the saved driver file discovered in the Downloads folder or browser download bar.
- The automatic installer will help you to complete the link configuration and driver installation process through a series of instructions.
- To register and activate the printer, visit 123.hp.com/envy4524.
hpenvy.us has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. All the information in this site is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranty about the reliability and accuracy of this information. We provide help and support to those who need advice in taking their own websites to the next level. Anyone using the links does so at their own risk.