123 HP ENVY 4509 Printer Setup - 123.hp.com/Envy4509 Printer Installation
123.hp.com/Envy4509 Printer Setup
- HP initially sought to make the Envy printers look good and offered fewer design features. But, as opposed to the other initial Envy partners, HP Envy 4509 aims to make printing affordable. You can pick up drivers from 123.hp.com envy4509 or 123.hp.com/envy4509 on your printer.
- It does not have an embedded slot or sleek glass lids with a memory card, but is otherwise very functional. With the 123.hp.com envy4509 printer clocking at 8.8 ppm for single-chrome prints and 5.2 ppm for colored printing, printing speed and quality are more than good. The printer also supports duplex printing at a reasonable 3.9 ppm printing speed, but does not have an ADF that is ok with low price tags.
- With the 123.hp.com envy4509, HP also reduces costs by using an unresponsive monochrome control panel. As regards the connection mode, 123.hp.com envy4509 can be connected to your system via wired or wireless.
123 HP Envy 4509 Printer support Call Toll
123.hp.com/Envy4509 Printer Scanner Setup Configuration
123.hp.com/Envy4509 Printer Intial Installation Setup
- First remove the cord covering the pads and gently push the pads on the side, making it easier to take the contents from the inside of the pad.
- Next, remove the power cord and the cartridges. A card is attached to the tri-color cartridge to make it easier for you to collect the right cartridges if you are out of tin.
- Remove the top cardboard cover and pull the 123.hp.com envy4509 printer off after placing it on a table or some hard surface by using the transparent handle cover, so that the installation manuals and the CD do not slip away.
- Remove the Styrofoam caps on the sides of the printer once the 123.hp.com envy4509 printer has been out of the box.
- Keep the multi-lingual booklet, CD and startup setup, and troubleshooting aside. The Set-up CD includes Mac and Windows software drivers. The drivers from 123.hp.com envy4509 are also available for download. Slightly tilt in the 123.hp.com envy4509 printer box and drag out the printer’s transparent coverage.
- Next, remove all the tapes and packaging materials on and inside the 123.hp.com/envy4509 printer surface.
- Now your 123.HP.com/Envy 4509 printer has been unpacked. Continue reading to know how to switch on and place incoming cartridges on the paper tray.
123 HP Envy 4509 Setup & Installation
123.hp.com envy4509 Initialization
The printer has to be switched on before the starting process. Follow the steps below to turn on the printer and start the process of initialization.
- Take the power string to free it by removing the twist tie. Connect one end to the 123.hp.com envy4509 rear and the other to the outlet of the wall. Avoid using power strips because they could cause the 123 hp envy 4509 printer power problems.
- Press the power button to switch it on the right side of the your 4509 envy printer. Once the hp envy printer makes a little noise. Wait until it’s calm before the process starts.
- The 123.hp.com/envy4509 printer will ask you to select a language once the printing has set down. To scroll through the language list and select a language, use the arrow buttons at the sites. Use the arrow buttons once the selection is on Yes, to scroll the List and tap OK.
- Select the location of the printer, likewise the 123.hp.com envy4509 printer requests that the incoming cartridges be installed. Continue to read how ink cartridges can be installed.
123.hp.com/envy4509 Ink cartridge Installation
123.hp.com/envy4509 install the ink cartridges, follow the steps below.
- Open the 123.hp.com envy4509 access area for the ink cartridge by using the cutouts on its sides.
- Remove the tri-color pull tab covering the electrical contacts and the tin nozzles. Do not touch electric contacts or pumps because this could lead to poor electrical connections.
- Open the tri-color lock heel and put the cartridge into the cartridge slot a little downwards until it sticks tightly. Ensure the back of the cartouche is below the lock lever.
- Insert the black cassette in the slot in the same manner.
The cartridges, paper load and setup must be inserts, wirelessly installed so you can download and install the 123.hp.com envy4509 printer ink cartridge installation. Only then press Continue loading unused paper into Paper Trays when the printer has detected ink cartridges.
123.hp.com/Envy4509 Printer support Call Toll Free: 1-888-682-5959
123.hp.com/envy 4509 driver software app download & driver installation
Go to 123.hp.com/envy4509 and click Download button first. To download the drivers, click the Download button.
- Wait until you finish the download. When the 123.hp.com envy4509 printer Easy Start software is downloaded by the system, click in the download bar of the browser file to open it.
- 123.HP.envy/4509 printer Easy Start Utility opened the files needed to install and began to extract them.
- To complete the registration, follow the directions on the screen.
- You will be asked by the software to choose between full software downloads and basic software downloads of functions. Choose the full-function download software so that you have more to do than just printing.
- Read the terms and conditions of HP envy 4509 printer and accept them if required.
- To complete registration and installation, go again to 123.hp.com/setup 4509 or 123.hp.com/envy4509 or 123.hp.com envy4509 (whichever driver you downloaded from)
123 HP Envy 4509 ePrint
- HP ePrint service makes it an easy business for print jobs to be sent to the printer. All you have to do is register your 123 HP Envy 4509 with the HP Connected Center to receive an e-mail address from your printer. Then, email your 123.hp.comn/Envy4509 printer documents at the email address you are assigned to by HP Connected Center. Please note that documents larger than 10 MB cannot be printed. Emails without a proper subject line are also removed from the 123 HP ENVY 4509 printer.
To setup the ePrint service on your 123 Envy 4509, please follow the steps provided below.
- Press the button on the 123.hp.com/Envy4509 printer control panel.
- Please read, accept and follow all instructions on the screen to enable 123.hp.com/Setup Envy4509 Web services once done, the printer shall print the information page of the ePrint. The information page for ePrint contains instructions for setting up an ePrint account.
- To send a print job to your 123.hp.com/Envy4509 printer, open your mobile or computer e-mail application to mail documents to your printer.
- Enter the documents to be printed in a new e-mail message.
- Into the line and leave the line Bcc empty, add the e-mail address to your printer. The printer simply refuses print work otherwise.
- There is no other software drivers required for the ePrint service but those downloaded from 123.hp.com/setup Envy4509 printer and 123.hp.com/envy4509, HPENVY.US
- You may only proceed to the setup if the software from 123.hp.com/setup 4509 has already been downloaded and installed. The Wi-Fi Protected Setup is a way to connect a wireless network to your printer. In the 123.hp.com envy4509 printer control panel, there are two ways to connect, i.e.
- Push Button method (PBC)
- Pin Method Pin Method
123.hp.com/Setup Envy4509 Pin Method
- Press Wireless Button.
- Choose Settings and then WiFi Protected Configuration from the 123.hp.com envy4509 display.
- To follow the instructions on the screen, press the WPS button on your printer and router.
- If you have no WPS button on your router, select a pin to connect your printer to the router and then follow the instructions on the screen.
123HP ENVY 4509 Printer Push Button Method
- This method is relatively simple and easy to connect your 123.hp.com envy4509 to the network.
- Press and hold on the 123.hp.com envy4509 to hold down the wireless button until the light blows.
- Then, on the router, press WPS.
123.hp.com envy4509Loading Unused Paper
When the cartridges are installed, wait until a 123.hp.com envy4509 printer initializes, before you load paper into a paper tray. Follow the below steps to load the document.
- Remove the paper entry tray and remove the paper width guides.
- Align a stack and insert the stack in the tray. On the hard surface.
- Upon insertion of the stack into the panel, adjust the paper broadness guides to touch the edges of the paper stack.
- Slide into the Paper Tray and wait until the 123 hp envy 4509 printer prints a line-up page.
This alienation page tells the hp envy4509 printer where the ink should be sprayed on the paper in order to ensure the best quality in the print. This may take some time. You will have to scan the alignment page once printed.
To scan the alignment page, follow the steps below.
- Open the glass lid of the scanner and position the lines face down to the top right of the glass scanner in the 123.hp.com envy4509 printer.
- Simply close the scanner’s deck and tap OK when you put the paper on the scanner glass, to carry on scanning.
- It takes a while to complete the scanning process. The hp envy 4609 printer displays a successful alignment message on the control panel when the process is complete.
- Tap OK to keep the process going.
123.hp.com/envy4509 printer will then ask if you want wirelessly or with a wired connection to your system.
You can download and install the drivers from 123.hp.com envy4509 after connecting the printer wirelessly.
123.hp.com envy4509 Wireless Setup Wizards
The Wireless Wizard acts as a connection between your system and your printer, enabling you to upload and install 123.hp.com/setup 4509 or 123.hp.com/Envy4509 or 123 HP ENVY 4509 Printer software drivers.
Make sure you have the following items before you start the installation process.
- Service Set Identifier (SSID) Network Name or Identifier.
- Password of the Network, also known as a WEP passphrase or passphrase.
- A system connected to your 123.hp.com/Envy4509 printer same wireless network.
Follow the following steps to wirelessly configure your 123.hp.com envy4509 Make sure the printer and the computer have been turned on and connected to the same wireless network.
- Keep the 123.hp.com/envy4509 printer and computer close so that connection problems do not occur.
- Turn off any connected USB cables to the printer. Visit the HP website to find out how to change the wireless connection when a printer is connected via usb to a printer.
- Press the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Click-) (on the adjacent settings button.
- Scroll down and select Wireless Setup Wizard using the arrow buttons.
- A list of available Wireless networks within the 123.hp.com envy4509 range is now found and shown on the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Display the network names, and press the OK button.
- Then scroll the on-screen keyboard alphabets and enter the password. Click OK to enter the alphabet names.
- After the password has been entered, scroll down and press OK for password confirmation.
Now the printer is trying to connect to the network. The drivers 123.hp.com/setup 4509 or 123.hp.com/Evy4509 or 123 HP ENVY 4509 are now available to download and install.
hpenvy.us has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. All the information in this site is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranty about the reliability and accuracy of this information. We provide help and support to those who need advice in taking their own websites to the next level. Anyone using the links does so at their own risk.