123 HP ENVY 4501 Printer Setup - 123.hp.com/Envy4501 Printer Installation
It is not as you think; setting up the all-new 123.hp.com/envy4501 Printer is very simple. You need to download the HP Printer driver and install it from 123 hp envy 4501 or 123.hp.com/setup 4501. Follow the troubleshooting steps in the manual to fix your envy 4501 printer.
123 HP ENVY 4501 Printer Safely Unbox Steps.
The 123.hp.com/Envy4501 All-in–One wireless printer creates good pictures of virtual laboratory quality. The 123.hp.com/Setup envy4501 printer setup is simple. Just follow the directions in the Envy4501 printer user manual and you will not encounter any problems or obstacles. It takes approximately 30 minutes for everything to be set up and running.
A USB cable is also available on the 123 HP ENVY 4501 printer to print via a USB port. This wireless printer is still great for home, college students and even small business users. The print quality is superior and suitable for home, college, or tiny office printing every day. The instructions for downloading the driver, manual and 123 HPENVY4501 printer software are given below. To finish the setup Printer Setup and installation, read them throughly.
123.hp.com/Envy4501 Printer Features & Its Setup:
- Size of the display: 2 inches
- Duty cycle: up to 1,000 pages per month.
- First timing (B / W)–ink-cartridge configuration for 19 seconds–black and color (cyan, magenta, yellow).
- Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, and Wi-Fi Direct mobile printing choices.
- Configuration of buckets-336 (black) and 612 (colored) buckets.
- Office machine functions: 123 HP ENVY 4501 Printer is functioned by Auto Wireless Connect and Scan to Email, Scan to computer, webscan service, scan doctor and smart app support service too
- Type: 123 HP ENVY 4501 Thermal Inkjet (color)
- Recommended print quantity: 300-400 pages per month
- Standard memory— 32 MB
- Max Memory supported— 32 MB
- Wireless, Airprint –enabled-Yes
HP Envy 4501 Printer Installation Configuration Steps
123 HP Envy 4501 Printer Basic configuration steps
- Your 123.hp.com/Setup Envy4501 printer is surrounded by tapes and coverings.
- Take the ENVY 4501 printer from the shipping box and position it in the appropriate place.
- Carefully unseal all packaging from the outside and inside of the printer.
- Make sure all 123 ENVY 4501 printer components are available in the shipping box before you remove the packaging materials.
- Remove the cover from the 123.hp.com/setup 4501 printer control panel.
- Lift your HP ENVY4501 printer access door to install the ink cartridges.
- Remove the tapes from your 123.hp.com/Envy4501 printer and remove the packing material.
- Close the ink cartridge access gate and then remove the paper cabinet to fill it with the necessary amount of A4 sheets.
123.hp.com/Setup 4501 Printer Computer Connection Setup
- Go with the steps below to connect your 123.hp.com/Envy 4501 printer to the power source.
- Unpack the HP Envy4501 printer with all the packing materials.
- Push the input tray inside until it fits in.
- Plug the 123.hp.com/Setup Envy4501 printer in one end of the power cord and the other end of the electrical outlet.
- Turn on your machine and set the settings you prefer.
- Enter the preferred language and country / region configurations in the control panel of your 123 HP ENVY 4501 printer.
- Finally, by clicking Yes, approve the configurations.
- If necessary, you can also enter the date and time.
123.hp.com/Setup 4501 Printer to Print Setup
- Pull out the input tray and the extensor.
- Put a few plain sheets of paper in the tray and firmly attach the width guides.
- Verify whether the inserted paper is not folded or bended to prevent paper jam.
- Push the paper width guides until they fit.
- Align the documents before printing.
- Once the ink cartridges are aligned For your 123.hp.com/Envy4501 printer, a test page is printed.
123.hp.com/Envy 4501 Printer Ink Cartridges Fixing
- Open the cartridge access gate of your 123.hp.com/Envy4501 Printer.
- Take the ink cartridges off the package and hold them on their sides.
- If the plastic strip on the ink cartridge is found, peel it off.
- Install the fresh cartridges and push them towards the slot.
- Make sure the carriage is strongly fixed.
- After replacing the cartridges, close the lid.
- Confirm to the right that the black cartridge is placed, and to the left slot the color cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge access gate.
123 HP Envy 4501 Easy Wireless Setup for Mac and Windows OS.
This approach refers to the setup and installation of your 123.hp.com/Envy4501 Printer for Windows and Mac. Make sure the printer you use is versatile to operate wirelessly via a local network. Download an updated version of the 123 HP Envy 4501 printer or 123.hp.com/setup 4501 printer driver Download & Setup.
123.hp.com/Envy4501 Printer to MAC OS Configuration
- Use the Print window to modify your print job settings.
- This output can be achieved by setting the font size and style of the text, page layouts and the app.
- To open HP ENVY 4501 Printer Settings, select a file and press Print Option.
- To discover the menu, click Details.
- Select the 123 HP ENVY4501 printer from the menu displayed.
- Choose the choice used to modify the print job or paper type in the presets menu.
- To pick different configurations, click on the Unnamed menu in the center of the window and alter the previous configurations.
- Type and size of paper: media and quality settings-> type of paper.
- Paper tray: Settings for media and quality-> Feed from or paper source.
iii. Quality: Settings for media and quality-> Printing quality.
- Duplex Printing:Layout Menu ->Two-sided Printing->Printing pages.
- Click Print to finish the printing process after altering the settings.
123.hp.com/Setup 4501 Printer Windows OS configuration.
- Go to the Print window and set the 123 HP ENVY 4501 printer settings to achieve the highest outcomes.
- Before you print the document, set the text size, font, layout, and appearance settings.
- Select your device file or Menu icon.
- Click Print settings from the app for the document creation.
- To continue with Advanced environments such as design, quality and print settings, select HP Envy 4501 Printer characteristics. These may vary depending on the scheme you are using.
- Make sure that settings are taken into account during printing.
- These configurations may differ depending on the printer models 123.hp.com/Setup 4501 Printer.
- Portrait, Landscape orientation: Layout,Finishing or Figure tab.
- Source of paper tray: Source of paper quality.
iii. Type of paper: Size of paper.
- Duplex printing: Layout, Tab Finishing, Both sides print.
- Change your paper quality and other configurations by selecting Advanced alternatives to improve print quality.
- Finally, click OK and then select Print choices to continue. Tab-color, or B / W.
HP ENVY 4501 Printer Setup
Follow the steps you have given to unbox and set your 123 HP ENVY 4501 printer to start with the basic HP ENVY 4501 printer setup.
- You must remove the tapes and packaging materials around and inside the printer.
- Carefully handle the 4501 ENVY printer parts; damage could cause the printer to malfunction.
- Check if the input tray and cartridge regions contain any packaging material.
- When removed from the 123 HP ENVY 4501 Printer and its parts, keep the packaging materials aside for recycling.
- The next step is to supply your 123 4501 Envy printer with a power supply.
- Connect the inlet end of the cable to the electric outlet and the other end of the printer’s back.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/Envy4501 Printer when the energy cord is effectively attached.
- Go to the Settings in the Envy 4501 printer control panel to set your device’s date, time and language.
- For more guidance on setting up a 123.hp.com/Setup 4501 printer, see the User Manual.
How to load paper in HP ENVY 4501 Printer ?
Follow the next measures closely to load the documents into your HP Envy4501 printer input cabinet.
- Use only the printed documents suggested.
- To print a document, you prefer to use plain white sheets of A4 size.
- Open the 123.hp.com/Setup Envy4501 printer input tray and pull the extender out.
- Change the document width guide before the documents are placed on the input tray.
- The paper width guide mainly allows the width of the input tray to be adjusted.
- Use this slider to adjust the sheets and push them to the bottom of the input panel.
- An automatic 123 HP ENVY 4501 printer alignment page will be printed after you effectively insert the documents.
123.hp.com/Envy 4501 Printer Support
Toll-Free No: 1-888-682-5959
123 HP Envy 4501 Printer Software Download
The driver and software 123.hp.com/Envy4501 printer plays an essential role in the communication between the printer and the computer. Find the best drivers for our website for the 123.hp.com/setup 4501 printer.
123.HP.com/Setup 4501 Driver Software Installation Setup
123.HP.Com/Envy4501 Printer Setup for Input Paper Setting Manual
Follow the next steps carefully to load the papers into your 123.hp.com/envy4501 printer’s input tray.
- Use only the printed documents suggested.
- A4-sized plain white sheets are preferred for the printing of a document.
- Open the printer input cabinet and pull the extender out.
- Adjust the document width guide before the documents are placed on the input panel.
- The paper width guide is primarily used to adjust the width of the input channel.
- Use this slider to adjust the sheets and push them to the bottom of the input panel.
- An automatic printer alignment page will be printed once the documents are effectively inserted.
123 HP Envy 4501 Printer to Scan & Print a Document Setup Settings
Once the hardware is set up, move to the software installation. Check whether your printer has an updated driver and software version. If not, install from our site the official 123.hp.com/Envy4501 Printer Setup driver and printer software.
- Search the driver and open the web browser.
- Specify your HP Envy 4501 printer model number in the search bar, then click Search.
- A list of printer drivers accessible is displayed on the screen.
- Select the driver that best suits your Envy 4501 printer and click Download to install it.
- Go to the setup with the prompts on the display.
HP ENVY 4501 Printer Printing and Cartridge Alignment Settings
- Before printing a Document, ensure that the print quality is checked.
- For better outcomes, align the ink cartridges properly.
- Make sure that you have stacked the input cabinet with adequate quantity of documents before testing the print quality For your 123 hp envy 4501 Printer.
- Check the alignment page and follow the directions provided to align the Ink Cartridges on the printed document.
- The HP ENVY 4501 Printer automatically prints an alignment page to verify the quality of the text.
123 HP ENVY 4501 Printer Printing Settings
Print the documentation needed by one of the following techniques HP Smart App and HP Printer Software.
123.hp.com/envy4501 HP Smart App Download & Setup
Go to the following guidelines for printing effectively using the HP Smart application technique.
- Load certain simple white papers into the HP Envy 4501 printer input tray.
- Open the HP Smart app and select your 123.hp.com/setup 4501 printer.
- Choose the document or picture to print.
- Click now to continue with the Print option.
123.hp.com/Setup 4501 Print a Document or Photo by using Hp Smart App
Install a proper 123 HP ENVY 4501 printer driver and software to use this method to print a document or photograph. You can also download the suggested printer software on your desktop from 123.hp.com/Envy4501 printer.
- Load certain A4 sheets into the input panel.
- Open the Properties dialog box by concurrently clicking on the Ctrl and P keys.
- Set details and modify the features like the size, color and orientation of the paper.
- To begin the printing process, click Print.
How to copy and scan files by using HP Envy4501 printer ?
123 HP ENVY 4501 Printer Documents for copying
- Put the printed side of the document on your scanner platform.
- Before proceeding, make sure your 123.hp.com/Envy4501 Printer scanner is on and linked to the laptop.
- In the bottom right corner of the screen, click on the Windows logo and open Start.
- In the Start menu type “Fax and scan” to search for the Windows Fax and Scan app.
- Click on the Start window for Windows Fax and Scan.
- Now, on the upper left side of the Fax and Scan window, press the New Scan option. A fresh window will open.
- Make sure your 123 HP ENVY 4501 scanner is right.
- In the drop-down box, select the document type.
- Click the Dropdown Color Format box and choose either Color or Black and White.
- Choose the Dropdown File type box and select a file type you wish to use for the scanned document to be stored on your computer.
- It is best to select PDF when anything but a picture is scanned.
- Under the window, click Preview.
- To begin scanning your document, select Scan.
123.hp.com/envy 4501 Printer Scan a Documents
To scan your files from 123 HP ENVY 4501, download and install the suggested printer software. Using one of the following techniques, scan the document.
How to Scan with HP Smart App for Hp Envy 4501 ?
The HP Smart app is used extensively in scanning papers or pictures from the printer scanner. The HP Smart app contains a number of instruments to adjust the scanned image. Follow the instructions for starting scanning for your printer 123.hp.com/Envy4501 printer with the HP smart application.
How to Scan in HP ENVY 4501 Printer for Windows 10 PC?
- Keep the document scanned with a printed side facing down on the scanner glass.
- Open the HP Smart app and press the scanning option.
- To view the scanned document preview, select the Preview key.
- Once the scanning method is complete, click the Save icon.
How to scan with 123.hp.com/envy4501 printer for Android or iOS
- Download the HP Smart application on your phone for portable use.
- Connect the HP Smart app to your 123 HP ENVY 4501 printer.
- To do so, click on the+ icon to add a new printer on the application.
- The printer 123.hp.com/envy4501 lets you select the document from your mobile phone.
- Choose and then click OK. If necessary, you can save, share or print the scanned text or photo.
How to Scan with 123 HP ENVY 4501 Printer by EWS Webscan Service ?
- You can scan any document or picture from your PC’s internet browser with a web scan. This characteristic is default in Off mode. Go to the next steps to enable the internet to scan:
- Check the IP address to open your 123 HP ENVY 4501 printer web server to access the server.
- Click on the Register of Settings.
- Go to Security Administrator Settings and click EWS Web Scan to allow Web Scan.
How to update for 123.HP.com/Setup 4501 Printer?
Sometimes you need to manually update your 123.hp.com/Envy4501 Printer to improve efficiency. Enable the Web services functionality and make sure your printer is linked to an active wireless network. The printer automatically checks and installs the updates once it is attached to the internet. For automatic printer updates, do the following.
- Go to the printer control panel and allow the printer to automatically check for updates.
- Choose Setup-> Tools-> Update HP ENVY 4501 Printer on the home screen.
- Select the HP ENVY 4501 Printer Update option, and click Automatically Install or Alert when further updates are available.
123 HP ENVY 4501 Webscan Services Setup.
How EWS Webscan services are Established for HP ENVY 4501 ?
Follow the next measures to establish Web services via an Embedded Web Server (EWS).
- Find the IP address of your 123.hp.com/Envy4501 Printer and open the embedded internet server.
- Click Setup on the Settings icon of the embedded server. A fresh window with a set of guidelines appears.
- Finally, click Continue to use the Web services of the Embedded Server.
How to setup eprint for 123.hp.com/ENVY4501 printer ?
Use HP ePrint facilities to access your 123 HP ENVY 4501 printer at all times. All you need to do is to get email data from the printer by clicking the Information or Cancel button. Make sure that your computer or mobile phone has an active Internet link before activating this function. Enable the Web Services option on your 123.hp.com/envy 4501 printer and then use the HP ePrint app to print the next step.
- Open the device you want to connect to the Email application.
- Click the New email button to add the document you want to print.
- Enter the mailing address of HP ePrint in the To: field and click the Send email option.
- Unless you can see any of the web services, click the Web Services tab on the printer control panel to remove the services, and then select Remove Web Services in Settings.
123.HP.com/Setup 4501 Printer Troubleshooting Guide
123 HP ENVY 4501 Printer to Fix Papper Jam Problem Troubleshooting?
- Turn off your 123 HP Envy 4501 printer.
- Pull the input tray out and remove the stuck paper.
- Once the document is removed, reinsert the input tray in the printer.
- Access the region of the ink cartridge.
- Open the access gate to the ink cartridge to move the printer carriage.
- Check for any jammed paper in the cartridge region.
- Remove from the wagon the jammed paper.
- Close the access gate to the cartridge.
- Now open the HP Envy 4501 printer’s back door.
- Check for paper in the region.
- If so, remove the paper and close the back entrance gate.
- Avoid using instruments to substitute items like documents in the printer wagon.
- To avoid jams in the setup of 123.hp.com/Envy4501 printer, remove the output tray often and do not use torn or folded documents.
- Make sure you don’t overload the input tray with excess documents.
123 HP Envy 4501 Printer to Fix Print Quality Problem
Use the rules below to ensure that the document you use is suitable for printing. If not, reload the printer with the correct sort of paper.
- Load some plain white paper into your 123 HP ENVY 4501 printer’s input tray with the printed face down.
- Do not use documents that are wrinkled or folded.
- Use the right printing paper type.
- Store the photographic paper in a resealable plastic bag in its original packaging.
- Maintain documents on a flat surface.
- Try using another document if the problem persists.
123.hp.com/Envy 4501 Printer Ink Cartridge fixing ? - HPENVY.US
There are several reasons why the cartridge nozzles dry up and fail to print properly although there is plenty of ink.
- The prevalent cause of this problem is the unusual use of a 123 HP ENVY 4501 printer that leads to an obstructed dust.
- This problem can be diminished with the use of the printer or with regular cleansing and ink tests to make sure the nozzles remain clog-free.
- The use of expired cartridges is another prevalent reason for the nozzle heads to become dry and obstructed.
- Many people don’t know the expiry dates of 123 HP ENVY 4501 printer cartridges.
- The use of cartridges after that date can lead to printing issues.
- Check the expiry dates of your cartridges and then buy them. Do not use refilled cartridges. To minimize this problem.
- When the refill is not done correctly, air can enter the ink cartridge and dry up ink or blocked nozzle heads.
- Make sure it is accomplished professionally when refilling the cartridges.
- The temperature can also influence your ink cartridges efficiency.
- Therefore, your 123.hp.com/envy 4501 printer should always be kept in a stable space at a stable temperature.
123.hp.com/Envy4501 Printer Fix Wireless Network Connection Isssues
Follow the 123.hp.com/setup 4501 printer troubleshooting tips step-by-step to fix wireless network connectivity issues.
- Check your links to WAN and LAN.
- Enable and connect the Wi-Fi adapter used for network troubleshooting.
- To confirm the network configurations use the Wireless Access Point or Administrative GUI of the router.
- To verify network connectivity, test your IP configurations or use Ping.
- Check for intermittent network connectivity problems if your wireless customer effectively connects and pings but has bad signal strength.
- For more information about the setup go to 123.hp.com/Envy4501 or 123.hp.com/setup 4501 or 123 HP Envy 4501 Printer Setup
hpenvy.us has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. All the information in this site is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranty about the reliability and accuracy of this information. We provide help and support to those who need advice in taking their own websites to the next level. Anyone using the links does so at their own risk.