123 HP Envy 4512 Hardware Setup and Installation
Unpack the HP ENVY Printer:
- Remove the HP ENVY Printer and the tapes and packing materials from the Printer.
- Remove all the screen guards from the control panel.
- Lift the scanner Lid.
- Remove all the packing on the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Remove all the packing in the ink cartridge region carefully.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Open the photo tray and remove all the packing materials from the tray.
- Close the tray.
- Slide the paper guide and remove the packing materials.
- Replace the output tray.
- Recycle the packing materials.
Connect the power cord and adjust your preferences:
- Connect the power cord to the rear of your 123 HP setup 4512 Setup and plug the other end of the power cord to the electric socket.
- Turn the Printer ON.
- On the control panel select the preferred language you wanted and then select the OK option.
- Choose your specified region and country on the control panel.
Installing the ink Cartridge to your 123 HP Envy 4512 Printer
- Open the ink cartridge access door on your 123 HP Setup Printer.
- Unpack the ink cartridge from the pack.
- Remove the protective tape from the ink cartridge.
- Place the cartridges on the carriage after you move it from the right corner.
- Close the cartridge access door and select OK,
- When 123.hp.com/setup4512 the panel displays a message about the cartridge.
- Wait until the 123 HP setup Printer completes the calibration cycle.
123 HP Envy 4512 Software Installation
- After installing the Printer Hardware, now Download the Driver software to your computer.
- Do not try to connect your HP setup Printer to your computer unless your instructed to do so.
- Download the Driver software from the official website 123.hp.com/setup4512 and Download the software.
Windows, MAC, Smart Phones, Windows 10 upgrade:
How to Install 123 HP Envy 4512 Setup to your Windows:
- The window is the commonly used operating system among all the OS.
- This OS is commonly used because the feasibility and the user friendliness of the operating system have made users stick with it.
- Likewise the hp printer installation with the windows OS is most easy when compared to other OS.
- For Complete Information, Click 123 hp support 4512.
- Now a day’s most of the users have turned to use the easiest means of Device that could help them to work in multiple ways.
- This can be achieved only using the smart phones.
- The smart phones are the latest and the trending devices that can achieve multiple tasks at the same time.
- To connect your Printer to a smart phone you can use a app that can HP Envy Printer Support your 123 HP setup Printer.
- Finally You can connect it either using a wireless network through the app or through the USB cable.
- For more details about your Smartphone installation refer 123.hp.com/envy4512.
How to Install 123 HP Envy 4512 Setup to your MAC:
- The MAC OS is specially considered for its security this can be considered also to connect the HP setup Printer more in a secure manner.
- This can be by using the MAC HP Envy driver Setup that is specially available in the 123.hp.com/envy4512.
- The installation process for the MAC can be done using the software that is available for it in the HP Envy driver setup at the 123.hp.com/envy4512.
Windows 10 upgrade:
- The latest update of the windows is the windows 10.
- Most of the users have upgraded to the windows 10 and yet find it difficult for their old.
- Previous applications to run in the new upgraded operating system.
- The 123 HP Envy setup has launched its new HP setup driver that supports the windows 10 operating system.
- After downloading this HP Envy Driver Setup from the 123.hp.com/setup4512, you can Download and try printing using your windows 10.
How to setup Wireless Network Connection
123 HP Envy Printer Setup:
- The Wireless Setup Wizard provides way to setup and manage the wireless connection to your Printer.
- On the control panel, press the wireless icon.
- Press the down arrow to scroll to Wireless Setup Wizard, and press OK.
- The wizard displays a set of available networks.
- Press the down arrow to scroll to the name of your network and press OK.
- Using the down arrow to scroll to the Enter New Network Name and then press OK.
- Press the down arrow to scroll to the appropriate letters or numbers on the on-screen keyboard.
- After entering the new network name. Select DONE and
- The HP setup Printer attempts to connect to the network.
- When prompted enter the phrase key.
- Therefore After entering the phrase key enter OK to confirm.
Wireless Installation for your 123 HP Envy Printer:
- To Download your 123 HP Envy Printer to your wireless network, know your network name, password and turn ON both your Printer and computer.
- Network Name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier) 123.hp.com/setup 4512.
- Network Password is also called the WEP Key or WPA security passphrase.
- Computer should be connected to a wireless Network.
- You should have an internet access through your computer to download 123.hp.com/setup4512 and get the updates.
- Make sure the router and the computer is turned ON.
- Confirm that your computer is connected to the network to which you wanted to connect your HP setup Printer.
- Turn on the 123 HP setup Printer and place it near the computer that you could make the range of the HP Setup comfortable.
- Finally Disconnect any other USB or Ethernet cable from the HP setup Printer.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS):
How to Enable Wireless Connection through HP ENVY 4512 ePrint:
- Enabling web Services
- From the control panel, press the ePrint button.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to enable web services.
- Print the ePrint information page.
- Yet follow the instructions to sign up into an HP Envy ePrint account 123.hp.com/envy4512.
- On your device open the email application.
- Create a new email.
- Attach a file.
- Enter the Printer’s email address.
- Finally select the send option.
Push Button Method:
- Press and Hold the Wireless button on the control panel to display the wireless Menu.
- Press the Wi-Fi protected 123 HP Envy Setup button on the router.
Traditional Router Connection for your Windows 10:
- Follow the steps to connect your 123 HP Envy 4512 Printer to your integrated wireless network WLAN 802.11
- A wireless router or an access point –wireless 802.11 b/g/n.
- Your computer or laptop with wireless network or the NIC must be connected to the wireless network in which you need to Download your HP Envy 4512.
- Either a Broadband internet access such as cable or a DSL.
- And finally SSID which is your Network Name.
- Press the Wireless button on the control panel.
- Select the Settings from the display.
- Select the Wi-Fi Protected HP Envy Setup from the display.
- Wi-Fi Protected 123 HP Setup router with a WPS push button.
- So, Select the Push Button and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- If your router does not have a push button.
- Select PIN and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Open the paper tray.
- Open the paper width guides.
- Place the paper in the tray.
- Push the paper into the tray until it stops.
- Finally Slide the paper width guides close to the paper edges.
How to print From 123 HP Setup 4512:
- Using your software click the print
- Select your 123 HP setup 4512 Printer.
- Open the properties dialog box.
- Select the appropriate options,
- On the Layout tab, select the orientation of the paper.
- Select the paper type from the media drop-down box.
- Click the advanced option to select the paper size.
- Select OK to close the dialog box.
- Finally Click Print option to start printing.
How to Print from your iphone:
- To print document from your iphone all you have to do is,
- Download the printer app or Air Print App from your Apple istore.
- After installing the App to your iphone, select the document that you wanted to print.
- Share the document to your iprint App.
- Select your printer name and printer model from the list of printers.
- Now select the number of copies that you wanted to print.
- Now click print option from your Apple iprint App.
- The copy menu on the printer display allows you to easily select number of copies that you wanted to print.
- You can use both your printer display and the software to scan your documents.
Make a 1-sided Copy:
- Load the original on the document feeder with the print side down.
- Specify the number of copies.
- On the settings option, on your home screen,
- Touch the copy option, flick to the desired number of copies.
- If the value is set as 2-sided option i.e., 1:2 then select 1:1 option.
- Touch to specify paper size, paper type, quality or other settings.
- Touch the back option to return to the main menu.
- Touch black or color.
- When you’re done select the copy option.
Make a 2-sided Copy:
- Load the original with the print side down on the document feeder or on the right corner of the scanner glass.
- Specify the number of copies.
- Select the option as 1: 2 on the settings menu to copy both sides.
- Select the back button to return to the main menu.
- Select black or color and select the copy option.
123 HP Envy 4512 Copy and Scan:
123 HP Envy 4512 Copy:
- Load full size paper in the paper tray.
- Load the original.
- Lift the lid on the Printer.
- Hence, load the original print side down on the right corner of the scanner glass.
- Close the lid.
- Using the home screen select the number of copies you wanted to print.
- Select the type of print either color or black.
- Finally select OK option to PRINT.
Scan from 123 HP Envy 4512 Printer control panel:
- Select the scan option from the Home screen on the display.
- click scan to computer.
- Therefore, select the computer that you want to scan to from the display.
Scan to Computer:
Now you can scan from your control panel or from your computer.
To scan multiple pages its better to go with scanning using computer rather than control panel.
- Load the original
- Also Lift the lid of the Printer.
- Load the original on the scanner glass in the right front corner.
- Close the lid.
- Finally Start the scan.
Scan from your computer:
- Depending on the operating system you use, do the following
- Windows 8: On the Start screen, right click an empty area on the screen, click All Apps on the app bar, and click the icon with the HP setup Printer’s name.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: from the computer desktop, click START à All Programs à HP Envy àHP Envy 4512.
- On your software select the Print & Scan icon then select the scan document or photo.
- Select the type of scan that you wanted and click SCAN.
- Also select the save option to keep the application or select done option to exit scan.
Fax & Paper Jam:
Fax to PC and Fax to Mac requirements
- The administrator computer, the computer that activated the Fax to PC or Fax to Mac feature, must be on at all times.
- Only one computer can act as the Fax to PC or Fax to Mac administrator computer.
- The destination folder’s computer or server, must be on at all times.
- The destination computer must also be awake, Hence faxes will not be saved if the computer is asleep or in hibernate mode.
- 123 HP setup Digital Imaging monitor in Windows Taskbar must be on at all times.
- Yet, Paper must be loaded in the input tray.
Activate Fax to PC:
- Use the Fax to PC Setup Wizard to activate Fax to PC.
- The Fax to PC Setup Wizard can be started from the Solution Center.
- Because the Fax to PC Setup Wizard is on the control panel.
- Most of all To set up Fax to Mac on Mac OS X, use the 123 HP Setup Assistant which can be launched from the Utility.
To set up the Fax to PC from the Solution Center (Windows)
- Open the Solution Center. For more information, yet Use the 123 HP setup 4512 Printer Support Center.
- Select Settings, and then select Fax to PC Setup Wizard.
- Hence follow the onscreen instructions to set up Fax to PC.
Clearing paper Jam:
To remove paper Jam from paper path:
- Open the cartridge access door.
- And open the paper path cover.
- Remove the jammed paper from the roller.
- Close the path cover.
- Also close the cartridge access door.
- Print again after removing the jammed paper.
Clear jam from duplexer:
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Also open the paper path cover.
- To remove the jammed paper, press and hold the hole of the duplexer path cover for a while and lift it up.
- Close the paper path cover.
- Also close the cartridge access door.
- Try printing a document after repair.
Clear paper jam from the paper tray:
- Remove all the paper from the paper tray.
- Until the Printer rests on its left side rotate the roller.
- Remove the jammed paper from the paper tray by sliding out the paper tray.
- Push the paper tray back to its position.
- Finally, After rotating the roller almost to its base load the paper.
To prevent paper Jam:
- Fill your paper tray with as much as suggested amount of paper.
- Remove the printed papers frequently from the tray.
- See to that the loaded papers are not bending at the corners and yet flat.
- Use same type of papers in the tray.
- Fix the paper width guides firmly to the corners of your paper.
- More consequently the width guides do not bend the papers.
Do not pull the paper from the Printer until it gets dropped in the delivery tray.
For Full Information, Click 123.hp.com/envy4512.
The Website is an independent website that provides information about the HP Printers. We do not have any specific link or associate ourselves with HP now its services. All the information and the images used in this website are only for information purpose. We are not sellers or service providers of HP in any form. We do not provide warranty or services for any HP products that are associated with the manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same. You can download the latest printer software for your HP printer at hpenvy.us.